BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Color with the power to transform your lips, your look, your attitude.

Sculpts: Multi-faceted pigments create definition. Lips look beautifully shaped, sculpted, curvaceous.

Hydrates: Time-released Moisture Complex helps capture and infuse hydration. Lips feel moisturized.

Intensifies: Saturates lips with high-intensity color—in one stroke. Lip-sculpting statement shades for all skintones.

Super creamy, glides on effortlessly, covers evenly. Sensually soft and smooth, luxuriously comfortable. 6-hour wear.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Diisostearyl Malate; Trioctyldodecyl Citrate; Lanolin Oil; Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla; Castor Isostearate Succinate; Silica; Octyldodecanol; Ozokerite; Polyethylene; Polydecene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter); Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter; Ceramide 2; Squalane; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Linoleic Acid; Lauryl Pca; Acrylates Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Tocopheryl Acetate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Glyceryl Stearate; Oleic Acid; Butylene Glycol; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Saccharin; Potassium Sulfate; Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Palmitic Acid; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Vanillin; Fragrance (Parfum); Barium Sulfate; Alumina; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 27 (Ci 45410); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Red 21 (Ci 45380); Carmine (Ci 75470)] <ILN40387>

KATHERINE U.
Miami Beach , FL
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: COMPLEX more...
Adore este color, es perfecto para mi tono de piel y hace mis labios jugosos , ideal para día o noche , suavidad, cremoso es un total hidratante !! Sencillamente belloEstée Lauder Signature Eyeshadow Quad
Olivia E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This range has beautiful colors! They compliment my skin so well! I have two of them and love them both. These don't last a crazy amount of time since it is a creamy bullet lipstick, but I think it's worth the trade-off. These are super creamy, smooth, and hydrating. Not as important, but I also love the packaging. It makes me feel like the lipstick is special. I'm not sure that I would buy more considering the price, but I'm sure glad to have them!
Katrina M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love using Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy lipstick. I have the color Irresistible. The color payoff is great and it lasts pretty long for a basic lipstick. I especially love using this lip color in the middle of the lips to give a good plumping effect.
Gabriela A.
Daily wear if u want ...is cremosy ..feel hidrityng lips long lasting ..i like the colour... A little expensive for lipstick but is good brand so I pay for ..but always wait for good deals..
Shelby E.
Yuma
Review for: NOIRISH more...
I actually got this off a friend who got an Estee Lauder sample set. WOW, this is the reddest red that have ever red'd. Texture is fantastically creamy and smooth. Great color payoff; never though I'd like myself in bright red but I did! It is relatively expensive though, so much so that I'd probably hesitate to buy my own tube. Worth it quality-wise but too steep for me normally.
Ale N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: BOIS DE ROSE, Other more...
I tried both Restless and Bois De Rose. Both of them have different finishes. Restless is a matte finish while BDR is a creamy finish. They are both not a kiss-proof formula but they do last quite a long time on my lips more so for Restless but that could be due to its matte finish. By the time I have to take it off, it is perfect timing to moisturise my lips. Most matte lipsticks are drying for my lips cause my lips are just dry daily no matter what. Restless pulls this bright almost neon orange on me so it’s not a colour I tend to reach for often. BDR is a deep rose brown on me. It is a tad too dark to be a nude for me but it is far more moisturising than Restless. Even though it is a 3 star product for me, I love it and will be purchasing in more colours.
Lindsey K.
Review for: ROSE TEA more...
Oooh this is a nice lipstick. For starters, the lipstick comes in a quality case with a magnetic top to add the final close when you are done (something I didn't know I needed until I had it!) The application goes on so smoothly- almost as if you are applying pure cream to your lips. The is a slight "lipstick" scent, but not bothersome at all. This lipstick is so hydrating it's unbelievable, and it lasts several hours with no cracking or peeling (only fading). I tend to get lipstick on my teeth a LOT which is why I rarely wear regular lipstick, but when I do it is almost always this one.
Stephanie F.
Longwood, FL
I’m not sure why, perhaps it’s the advertising and the hype, but I’ve never been a huge fan of Estee Lauder is lipsticks. I think there’s a lot of more effective options out there for the same amount if not less money. The color is good, and the feel is fine. I guess I just put their lipsticks up there with some of the less exciting products they offer.
Joy J.
The quality of this lipstick is fantastic! The formula is very hydrating. My lips are actually soft and smooth. You do get a lot of pigment and it's buildable. After wearing this you will rethink your obsession with liquid lipstick. This makes lips very kissable! Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick
Perry A.
Review for: COMPLEX more...
This color is perfect for my everyday look. It is not very long lasting, but I like the initial texture on my lips. I have used this several times, and it exceeds my expectations. I would buy again.
Valentina F.
Is this long lasting?
Kathryn G.
Waco, TX
Who’s tried the insatiable ivory?? That color looks amazing!!! I like wearing neutral eyeshadow shades and a bronze contoured look on my face!