Estée Lauder

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love this lip gloss, it makes your lips look bigger, has an amazing scent like candy and is super glossy. It’s not super pigmented, it gives a natural color. The one thing I will say is that it’s a bit pricey and you can probably find the same thing for cheaper
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I am personally not a fan of lipgloss, but this was gifted to me so I don't mind using it. But still I feel that it's sticky when you apply and doesn't leave that sticky feel on the lips. However the smell is amazing. But yes, the shade is pretty for those who loves to apply gloss, especially when you want to apply just a gloss. The color is perfect for that. May be there other shades will look good too.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lip Gloss, Travel Size •• (Reckless Bloom 420) •• Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lip Gloss, Travel Size •• (Fiery Almond 140) •• English and Spanish. Ingles y Español. These 2 colors really cute, they are super delicate and simple, I love the size since I am very compact, very tender and simple color. Be careful with the air since it sticks. Colores muy lindos y compactos. Cuidado con el aire ya que se pega el cabello.