BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss - Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips. Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect. Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness. Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition. Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer. Sculpt. Shape. Shine. - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss see more...

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does i...1 Answers
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Discreet Nude
Love this color gloss. Love how you can pair it up with any nude lipstick & give it a pop of shine. You can wear it alone or pair it with a lipstick. Theyre pigmented & thats great about it. They are a bit pricy but worth it
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this for a new spring color and can't seem to stop wearing it. The color is beautiful and doesn't streak. It's long-lasting and moisturizing.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Review for: Red Extrovert
The color is gorgeous! I love reds! It’s not too glossy or sticky. It stayed on pretty well. It was a bit pricey, but definitely worth it.
Lorena N.
Rogers
Review for: Intense Spice
This lipgloss smells so amazing and it is very long lasting. It really compliments many different types of skin tones.
Allison G.
Review for: Intense Spice, Red Extrovert
I am so in love with this lip gloss. The colors are beautiful and it looks good alone or over lipstick
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom.
Just the right amount of shine, very little
tacky. Good pigmentation. Long lasting
for a lip gloss. I would definitely buy this
again. I do recommend this to others.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big lipgloss person but these are great! They smell so good! And are super glossy. They are a lil sticky for my liking but the pigmentation in them is awesome! They are super sparkly too! I have them in Plum Jealousy (pink) and Berry Provocative (purple).
Marie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss because there are many shades and they even have some with sparkles in it. which is also nice, however it is creamy, not sticky, but creamy, which makes it easier to come off on surfaces. I'm not sure if I just don't like glosses, but if this were matte, I'd love it even more
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gloss! Estee lauder gloss are always amazing! Great colors and not sticky !
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom. It should be advertised as a lip plumper, because it adds great volume to the lips. I use it over a nude lip pencil or over a dark lipstick, either way I love the scent, the volume, the longevity and the fact that it does not stick to my hair.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?