BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss - Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips. Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect. Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness. Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition. Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer. Sculpt. Shape. Shine. - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss see more...

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does i...1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Eleni C.
Eleni C.
I love this lipgloss! I am more of a lipstick girl but I really like this one. It has a nice smell and isn't very sticky like others! I like the packaging and it makes your lips look really shiny! Definitely recommend it!
Corinne M.
Corinne M.
High quality gloss. Great color that looks nice on its own or over top of a complementing lipstick. It is a creamy gloss and not sticky. It will also hydrate your lips as opposed to making them feel dried out. I have the 'Berry Provocative' and 'Plum Jealousy' shades and love both. 'Berry Provocative' is a deep color with purple tones and 'Plum Jealousy' is more of a princessy pink.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
I'm not a big lipgloss person but these are great! They smell so good! And are super glossy. They are a lil sticky for my liking but the pigmentation in them is awesome! They are super sparkly too! I have them in Plum Jealousy (pink) and Berry Provocative (purple).
Sherrie M.
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom.
Just the right amount of shine, very little
tacky. Good pigmentation. Long lasting
for a lip gloss. I would definitely buy this
again. I do recommend this to others.
Ryn R.
Ryn R.
Bristolville, OH
Love Estee Lauder, it made my lips look fuller and shiny without looking wet or feeling heavy.
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
I love lipgloss and this honestly lasts so long, it's amazing, great colours and just amazing honestly my fave.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?