BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss - Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips. Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect. Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness. Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition. Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer. Sculpt. Shape. Shine. - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss see more...

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does i...1 Answers
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
Some of my favorite gloss. Glides on nicely and isn’t sticky or tacky. They have a beautiful range of colors as well. The only con is it wears off easily but it’s not a problem if you bring it with you to reapply.
Corinne M.
High quality gloss. Great color that looks nice on its own or over top of a complementing lipstick. It is a creamy gloss and not sticky. It will also hydrate your lips as opposed to making them feel dried out. I have the 'Berry Provocative' and 'Plum Jealousy' shades and love both. 'Berry Provocative' is a deep color with purple tones and 'Plum Jealousy' is more of a princessy pink.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I'm not a big lipgloss person but these are great! They smell so good! And are super glossy. They are a lil sticky for my liking but the pigmentation in them is awesome! They are super sparkly too! I have them in Plum Jealousy (pink) and Berry Provocative (purple).
Marie H.
I like this gloss because there are many shades and they even have some with sparkles in it. which is also nice, however it is creamy, not sticky, but creamy, which makes it easier to come off on surfaces. I'm not sure if I just don't like glosses, but if this were matte, I'd love it even more
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Red Extrovert more...
I am a red lipstick lover so I was excited when this was gifted to me. It goes on smoothly and easily. The smell is like a vanilla. The color is pigmented and even the packaging is heavy so it feels as expensive as it it. The red is subtle so it can be worn every day. Also it can be worn over a lipstick to make it pop. My only con is that it is sticky and does dry down to be less sticky.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love these Pure Envy lip glosses by Estee Lauder you can wear them alone or on top of your favorite lipstick for a totally new shade! The creamy texture of this is what sold me and I like the way it smells on my lips even thought everyone I know says it does smell... I definitely recommend this product
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom.
Just the right amount of shine, very little
tacky. Good pigmentation. Long lasting
for a lip gloss. I would definitely buy this
again. I do recommend this to others.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is one of my favorite brands and favorite lipgloss. The color is very pigmented and even though it's gloss, it stays for a long time. I have this color in seduction. I always get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.
Hana O.
East Longmeadow, MA
It is fine. I received it as a gift and the color was much too pink for my taste. It felt thin, and I was expecting a somewhat matte finish, but it did not seem to affect the color of my lips. I am not loving it.
Eleni C.
I love this lipgloss! I am more of a lipstick girl but I really like this one. It has a nice smell and isn't very sticky like others! I like the packaging and it makes your lips look really shiny! Definitely recommend it!
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?