BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss - Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips. Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect. Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness. Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition. Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer. Sculpt. Shape. Shine. - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss see more...

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does i...1 Answers
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Reckless Bloom more...
I really like this! I don't have a lot of lip glosses, and hadn't tried other EL ones, but I got it for christmas and am glad! It goes on smoothly and has a very natural shade that flatters without looking like heavy makeup. And it has a nice sparkle. Lasts pretty well, and I've even  used it over my lipsense successfully. It migrates just a bit (I'm too lazy to use lipliner) but nothing a quick kleenez swab won't fix. Love it!
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
This gloss is really good. I received the one I own as a gift when purchasing a foundation. Forget the name of it bit it's really shiny. The only downside is the price. There are so many great drugstore lip glosses out there. Why spend a ton of money on one like this that works just as good as some of the cheaper brands?
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
Review for: Flirtacious Magenta, Reckless Bloom, Jealous Blush, Shameless Glow, Berry Provocative more...
Love the color variety.  The small size of these glosses is great because they do need to be reapplied every hour or so.  They feel great and are easy to apply to give you a full lip look.  The shimmer in the gloss gives it an extra bit of sparkle which is great for any occasion.
Alyssa H.
I am NOT a lipgloss person, and this is my favorite lip gloss. Not too thick, not too sticky, and I love the color range. It's hard to find a gloss as dark as "Berry Proactive," and it's perfect over the mauve and purple shades that I wear. I also have the shades "Plum Jealousy" and "Reckless Bloom." They all have glitter that doesn't feel gritty and reflects beautifully in the light.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Wore this for a wedding, the color was pretty & it wasn't that sticky but it truly didn't last that long. For the price I paid, I expected a little more from this
Tina R.
Pearsall, TX
Amazing topper over a nude lip or a perfect gloss to throw on when your running late for work! I always thrown on some foundation mascara and this gloss a little blush and highlight on the cheeks and im ready to go.
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
Some of my favorite gloss. Glides on nicely and isn’t sticky or tacky. They have a beautiful range of colors as well. The only con is it wears off easily but it’s not a problem if you bring it with you to reapply.
Corinne M.
High quality gloss. Great color that looks nice on its own or over top of a complementing lipstick. It is a creamy gloss and not sticky. It will also hydrate your lips as opposed to making them feel dried out. I have the 'Berry Provocative' and 'Plum Jealousy' shades and love both. 'Berry Provocative' is a deep color with purple tones and 'Plum Jealousy' is more of a princessy pink.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I'm not a big lipgloss person but these are great! They smell so good! And are super glossy. They are a lil sticky for my liking but the pigmentation in them is awesome! They are super sparkly too! I have them in Plum Jealousy (pink) and Berry Provocative (purple).
Marie H.
I like this gloss because there are many shades and they even have some with sparkles in it. which is also nice, however it is creamy, not sticky, but creamy, which makes it easier to come off on surfaces. I'm not sure if I just don't like glosses, but if this were matte, I'd love it even more
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?