18 colors available

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss - Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips. Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect. Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness. Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition. Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer. Sculpt. Shape. Shine. - Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss see more...

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Marie H.
Marie H.
I like this gloss because there are many shades and they even have some with sparkles in it. which is also nice, however it is creamy, not sticky, but creamy, which makes it easier to come off on surfaces. I'm not sure if I just don't like glosses, but if this were matte, I'd love it even more
Daphne S.
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom. It should be advertised as a lip plumper, because it adds great volume to the lips. I use it over a nude lip pencil or over a dark lipstick, either way I love the scent, the volume, the longevity and the fact that it does not stick to my hair.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I love this gloss! Estee lauder gloss are always amazing! Great colors and not sticky !
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: Red Extrovert
I am a red lipstick lover so I was excited when this was gifted to me. It goes on smoothly and easily. The smell is like a vanilla. The color is pigmented and even the packaging is heavy so it feels as expensive as it it. The red is subtle so it can be worn every day. Also it can be worn over a lipstick to make it pop. My only con is that it is sticky and does dry down to be less sticky.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
This is one of my favorite brands and favorite lipgloss. The color is very pigmented and even though it's gloss, it stays for a long time. I have this color in seduction. I always get a lot of compliments on it when I wear it.
Hana O.
Hana O.
East Longmeadow, MA
It is fine. I received it as a gift and the color was much too pink for my taste. It felt thin, and I was expecting a somewhat matte finish, but it did not seem to affect the color of my lips. I am not loving it.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
Not a truly pigmented gloss. But I line it for a top layer or at the beach for some protection. I got this free with the yearly blockbuster. The price is spendy. Getting the samples are worth the gift with purchase. #beachbashcontest
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Gardena, CA
Review for: Discreet Nude
Love this color gloss. Love how you can pair it up with any nude lipstick & give it a pop of shine. You can wear it alone or pair it with a lipstick. Theyre pigmented & thats great about it. They are a bit pricy but worth it
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I love these Pure Envy lip glosses by Estee Lauder you can wear them alone or on top of your favorite lipstick for a totally new shade! The creamy texture of this is what sold me and I like the way it smells on my lips even thought everyone I know says it does smell... I definitely recommend this product
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased this for a new spring color and can't seem to stop wearing it. The color is beautiful and doesn't streak. It's long-lasting and moisturizing.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?