BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Shape, sculpt and magnify every curve of your lips.Multi-dimensional optics help create magnified-looking volume for lips with a fuller, enviable effect.Glide on this hydrating gloss for smooth, lasting shine that starts with a subtle hint of color and builds to the intensity you desire. Immediately, lips are moisturized with no stickiness.Unique applicator embraces the curves of your lips, letting you shape and color with precise definition.Each shade comes in the luminous, dimensional finish that suits it best: Shine or Shimmer.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Polybutene; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate; Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer; C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract; Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate; Polydecene; Cholesterol; Sodium Hyaluronate; Synthetic Fluorphlogopite; Acrylates Copolymer; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Polyethylene Terephthalate; Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Glyceryl Stearate; Tin Oxide; Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate; Calcium Sodium Borosilicate; Oleic Acid; Fragrance (Parfum); Potassium Sulfate; Palmitic Acid; Silica; Vanillin; Butylene Glycol; Saccharin; Bht; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491); Mica; Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Copper Powder (Ci 77400); Carmine (Ci 75470); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Orange 5 (Ci 45370); Manganese Violet (Ci 77742); Bronze Powder (Ci 77400)]

• Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does i...1 Answers
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Gloss
  • "I love this lipgloss! I am more of a lipstick girl but I really like this one. It has a nice smell and isn't very sticky like others! I like the packaging and it makes your lips look really shiny! Definitely recommend it!" in 7 reviews
  • "I have this lip gloss in Reckless Bloom. Just the right amount of shine, very little tacky. Good pigmentation. Long lasting for a lip gloss. I would definitely buy this again. I do recommend this to others." in 4 reviews
Evelyn H.
Review for: Reckless Bloom more...
I’m using the the reckless bloom I think is the best lipstick for a casual day it makes your lip super glossy and cute I used this lipstick often because it looks so good and plus it has a glitter shiny lipstick inside when you put it I love this kind of lipstick because is very useful and really good and big meaning it can last for a little be longer I recommend you to use this amazing lipstick !!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I really love this lipgloss. It smells wonderful. Feels great on my lips. It’s perfect for layering on top of another lip color. Looks good with a lot of different makeup looks. I love Estée Lauder! I highly recommend this product!!
Maria
Review for: Jealous Blush more...
Overall, this is a nice gloss. It is pigmented and doesn’t dry out the lips. It smells really good. It does get pretty goopy and heavy-feeling over time though. I prefer a less sticky gloss. But this is still a great product.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Reckless Bloom more...
I really like this! I don't have a lot of lip glosses, and hadn't tried other EL ones, but I got it for christmas and am glad! It goes on smoothly and has a very natural shade that flatters without looking like heavy makeup. And it has a nice sparkle. Lasts pretty well, and I've even  used it over my lipsense successfully. It migrates just a bit (I'm too lazy to use lipliner) but nothing a quick kleenez swab won't fix. Love it!
Alyssa H.
I am NOT a lipgloss person, and this is my favorite lip gloss. Not too thick, not too sticky, and I love the color range. It's hard to find a gloss as dark as "Berry Proactive," and it's perfect over the mauve and purple shades that I wear. I also have the shades "Plum Jealousy" and "Reckless Bloom." They all have glitter that doesn't feel gritty and reflects beautifully in the light.
Skyler L.
shoreview
Review for: Reckless Bloom, Red Extrovert more...
I love this lipgloss. Very pigmented for going over another color to give it a glint. I didn’t know what to expect when I got this but i love it and use it all the time. It’s very easy to use and the colors are beautiful
Brooke L.
Macomb, MI
This gloss is really good. I received the one I own as a gift when purchasing a foundation. Forget the name of it bit it's really shiny. The only downside is the price. There are so many great drugstore lip glosses out there. Why spend a ton of money on one like this that works just as good as some of the cheaper brands?
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
Review for: Reckless Bloom, Flirtacious Magenta, Jealous Blush, Berry Provocative, Shameless Glow more...
Love the color variety.  The small size of these glosses is great because they do need to be reapplied every hour or so.  They feel great and are easy to apply to give you a full lip look.  The shimmer in the gloss gives it an extra bit of sparkle which is great for any occasion.
Bryana G.
Rosamond , CA
Some of my favorite gloss. Glides on nicely and isn’t sticky or tacky. They have a beautiful range of colors as well. The only con is it wears off easily but it’s not a problem if you bring it with you to reapply.
Sam B.
Jefferson, OH
Wore this for a wedding, the color was pretty & it wasn't that sticky but it truly didn't last that long. For the price I paid, I expected a little more from this
Jessica H.
Fort Wayne, IN
Is this like a typical lip gloss where it stays sticky? Or does it smooth and dry for a more lipstick effect?