Breanna H.
This is one of my first high end makeup purchases years ago and I still love it to this day! My go to, favorite shade is ‘Lovers Blush’ it has a beautiful matte finish with just a tiny bit of shimmer that is barely noticeable. The pigmentation is great, but not too much to where you need a super light hand. This shade is my favorite because it not only adds a beautiful flush, it also can be used to define the cheeks too. I like to bring my blush higher on the cheek bones and this is a great color that doesn’t look so unnatural that it looks weird there. It almost adds a nice contour to the face! I feel like I never hear anyone talk about these blushes but they are so good and you can a really good amount of product as well!!