Marla S.
Rainbow City, AL
Review for: Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush - # 17 Wild Sunset (Shimmer) - 7g/0.24oz more...
This is a beautiful blush. This blush is a browned (yes, browned) light red color (with a satin finish) that I believe will compliment all skin tones - esp. for those of us who are women of color. If you are afraid of red blushes, try this one for it's easy to apply, blendable and can be built up in intensity.

This was my second EL Pure Color Blush purchase and now I own four of these beautiful and I want a couple more. The quality of these blushes rivals the NARS, Cargo and Rock & Republic blushes that I have in my collection.

This blush is HIGHLY recommended as well as all the EL Pure Color Blushes.