BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sculpt. Define. Glow.

Sweep on this ultra-silky, luxurious powder for enhanced definition and a healthy-looking glow.

Brush included.

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Talc; Isostearyl Palmitate; Phenyl Trimethicone; Silica; Calcium Silicate; Polymethylsilsesquioxane; Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract; Lycium Chinense (Wolfberry) Fruit Extract; Methicone; Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer; Caprylyl Glycol; Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Boron Nitride; Polypropylene; Hexylene Glycol; Tin Oxide; Maltodextrin; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499); Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850); Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360); Red 30 (Ci 73360); Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163); Carmine (Ci 75470); Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140); Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090); Red 6 (Ci 15850); Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410); Orange 5 Lake (Ci 45370); Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985); Ultramarines (Ci 77007)] <ILN40659>

Luz R.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: Pink Tease, Mauve Mystique more...
Okay so I got these as a sample from one of my gift bags I received from one of my purchases from Dillards. I love these because they are shimmery and cute and blend well into the cheeks. I totally love the variety shades that it has. I sometimes even use as eyeshadow when I want a shimmery pop of color into my eyes. They are super cute & last long.
Valerie D.
Fabens, TX
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
This is such a gorgeous shade blush! 💖 it is best for medium akin tones to deep skin tones in my opinion because it is slightly more plummy than pink. It stays on all day and the color on the pan is true to the color that is translated on the skin. It blends smoothly and works with medium tone bronzers well.
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Mauve Mystique more...
This blush is the perfect color. It applies so smoothly and adds the perfect amount of color to the cheeks. It’s buildable and long lasting. I love it and highly recommend. I can’t wait to add some more colors to my collection.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Review for: Poppy Passion more...
So in love with this product! I’m not hugely into bronzing OR using blush lately because I’m pretty pale. I’m kind of a highlight girl. But I love this product because you can just give your face a light powdery all over to warm yourself up and look beautiful. It’s just pigmented enough that you can add either a little or a lot, so it’s buildable. If you’re not sure how to use it, just apply like you would a regular blush and bronzer, just use a light hand. There are several shades to choose from, but this one is my clear favorite. It comes with a ton of product, so it’s a huge value for the money. Would definitely recommend, super high quality!
C̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ L.
stockbridge
Review for: Alluring Rose, Other more...
The color looks beautiful on my skin tone. The pro is that it looks every natural and the con is that you have to apply it with the brush that comes with the blush. I would recommend this product to people with the same skin tone as me because my sister used it and she’s a little pale and it didn’t look the best on her.
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Estee Lauder is a great brand I don't understand why people say it's for older people its for anyone who can afford it that being said I love this blush it's very pigmented and it will last me awhile I first tried it as a sample now it's one of my all time favorites
Lexi M.
Berea
Review for: Mauve Mystique more...
This is my favorite blush of all time! The color is beautiful and it looks great with every look. It’s a very natural look, however, it’s very buildable if you want more color! I will always buy this blush!
Henna A.
San Jose, CA
I have this blush in the color 310-peach passion, and I must say I love this blush it is my absolute favorite blush product and color. After trying out this blush and wearing it almost all the time I'm excited to try more of estee lauder's blushes.
Kimberly L.
Jensen Beach, FL
These blushes seem a little pricey but they're such a great value. They last a very long time considering how large and pigmented they are, that being said, I recommend using a light hand building the color from there. Great colors too.
Camille D.
I really like this blush! Mine is in the shade 220 Pink Kiss and it's beautiful on my fair skin. It's not super pigmented so it's nice if you just want a flush of color or you can build it up if you want something more bold.