Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Volumizer Clear uploaded by Crystal V.Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Volumizer Clear uploaded by Crystal V.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER #77 in Lip Plumper

A cool, fresh, and addictive gloss to hydrate, smooth, and plump lips with a subtle tint. Pure Color Envy is formulated with a blend of hyaluronic spheres to help moisturize, smooth, and plump your lips for a sculpted, curvaceous look. The ultra-comfortable, glossy fluid texture glides on effortlessly, leaving lips with a luxuriously minty-cool sensation so lips look and feel fuller. The reviving tint looks good on all skintones, and gives lips a subtle dose of healthy-looking color with a soft-shine finish. Wear it alone or under your lip color. see more...

Keisha C.
This product gives you a nice glossy look as well as make you lips feel fuller. This met my expectations. I bought it at Macy’s. I am a first time user of this product. I would recommend this product to others.
Crystal V.
I love the gloss and the tint to it it isn't a huge difference stingy kind of plumper but it's pretty good and gets the job done very nice plumping
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It's not at all tacky. I wear this on its own or I'll apply it on top of a lip color for some gloss. There is no sting to this product either which for me is a bonus. I would buy again!
Nisha T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a pricey product but it really does give ur lips a big boost in terms of plump. I was a First time user...prob wouldn't buy again bc of the price point.
Astley L.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Light pink shade totally seamless on my lips perfect for guys to wear! It not only plump your lip I use it as a lip balm so good and moisturising