Estée Lauder
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion, 235 Fired Up

Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion, 235 Fired Up

Authentic Estee Lauder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion, 235 Fired Up!
Keyla P.
I heard so much hype about this one and was very excited when I received this as a gift but was sadly disappointed because its streaky have to go over it twice and still was not getting full cover I needed.
nicole T.
monterey
I got this during a sale and was pleasantly surprised! This is actually my first matte lip gloss I ever gotten. Goes on nicely and dries to give a beautiful matte finishing. Colour is really vibrant as well and matches my Asian skin tone perfectly. One thing to note is to avoid applying too thick a product near the lip edges as this bleeds a lil. Overall really happy with this!
Shannyn G.
Olds, AB
Got a few of these in gift boxes. Love them, they last so long and come in great colours. Always a go to for me when heading out

Looking for your answer?