Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer uploaded by Crystal V.Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer uploaded by Crystal V.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Lips look and feel fuller with a healthy, revitalizing hint of fresh color.Formulated with a blend of hyaluronic spheres to help moisturize, smooth and plump your lips for a sculpted, curvaceous look.Ultra-comfortable, glossy fluid texture glides on effortlessly, leaving lips with a luxuriously minty-cool sensation.Goes on clear, then turns to a rosy glow that revives liptone.The revitalizing tint works for all skintones, giving lips a subtle dose of healthy-looking color with a soft-shine finish.Wear it alone or under your lipcolor.

Polybutene; Hydrogenated Polyisobutene; Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2; Dextrin Palmitate; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate; Ethylhexyl Palmitate; Capsicum Frutescens Fruit Extract; Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil; Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Menthyl Pca; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Lecithin; Polydecene; Tribehenin; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Trehalose; Sodium Hyaluronate; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1; Caprylyl Glycol; Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer; Sorbitan Isostearate; Simethicone; Hexylene Glycol; Butylene Glycol; Vanillin; Flavor (Aroma); Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate; Silica Dimethyl Silylate; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Red 27 (Ci 45410)

BENEFITS
Plumps, hydrates, smooths the look of lips

Buy on Bergdor...*
Carmen C.
Charlotte
This product is a good gloss, its hydrating. You can layer it over and lip stick or other lip product, or of course use it by its self. It's not very plumping though, which of course is what its advertised for. I love the estee Lauder packaging.
*•.♡eliot♡.•* D.
Orange
It was a good product and I recommend people use it and it was pricey to be honest . It was my first time using this product and yeah it had nice packaging and I would recommend this to others if you have money on board
Keisha C.
This product gives you a nice glossy look as well as make you lips feel fuller. This met my expectations. I bought it at Macy’s. I am a first time user of this product. I would recommend this product to others.
Crystal V.
I love the gloss and the tint to it it isn't a huge difference stingy kind of plumper but it's pretty good and gets the job done very nice plumping
Salma P.
Sioux City, Iowa
I bought this hoping it would plump my lips, it did the first couple times i used it after that it didn't do as much for its price.
English G.
Warm Springs
This product works so well! It feels great on the lips and I do see results when I use it.
member-3c5ad
I am a huge estee lauder addict. I cannot rate their products enough. This for me was a really lovely lip gloss. High in pigment really moisturizing and lasted surprisingly well in comparison to other brands
Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lip Volumizer
I have been used estee lauder lip plumper and it was so cool my lips looks fuller. I will definetely recommend this to others
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
I love this product. It's not at all tacky. I wear this on its own or I'll apply it on top of a lip color for some gloss. There is no sting to this product either which for me is a bonus. I would buy again!
Nisha T.
This was a pricey product but it really does give ur lips a big boost in terms of plump. I was a First time user...prob wouldn't buy again bc of the price point.