BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Driven by desire.

Saturate lips with lustrous color. Sculpt your lips with light.

Discover the power to create a new look of lip-shaping volume and definition.

The lipstick bullet is shaped to sculpt the curves of your lips. The case feels like luxury in your hands. And with one click, case closed.

• Are my favorite product this summer❤1 Answers
  • Who else thinks estee lauders lipstick formula is life??💁...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried a primer or lip liner with this color? I...1 Answers
Caroline W.
Cartersville , GA
Review for: Other more...
I love this lipstick. For around 32 dollars the price is a little steep. I do not know if I would urge you to buy it before other drugstore brands because of the price, but this is the best lipstick in the game. I used to work for this company and the lipsticks were always such a great hit. The color selection is very extensive and the formula can be described as pigmented and juicy.
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
I bought this lipstick on a whim and I have not been disappointed. The shade of red is bold and beautiful and I loved it this holiday season. It's a smooth application and sits matte. My only con was the smell. It's almost like a cream cheese frosting/vanilla scent. It's not awful, just a bit overwhelming for me when I'd prefer unscented. Looking forward to shopping other colors.
Heather S.
Kirkland
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy is a somewhat desirable lipstick. It is a satin gloss finish. It is not long-lasting but does staying just a little bit of color on your lips for a nice base coat between applying and reapplying. Has a nice clean scent to it
Mackenzie M.
Southport , NC
For how expensive this product is, I expect it not to bleed. I’ve used this lipstick 100 times and have the same problem no matter what the weather is like. Idk if anyone else has this problem? But it’s just not good. I don’t have this problem with any other lipstick or lip cream.
Monica S.
08087
Nice color and formula , comfortable on the lips doesnt dry out the lip, the applicator is easy to use, nice design and packaging purchased from Nordstrom, good value even price is higher than drugstore ones compared with drug store ones I don’t think I’ll buy it again
chrissymarie M.
Sacramento
Purchased at: Macy's
I have two lip colors and wear them more than my other lip products! I love that I can mix this with my gloss or wear it alone and it blends well. Also wearing it alone it is creamy and I love that it doesn't dry my lips out as it wears off!! Last several hrs!!
Elle S.
Maysville, KY
Lots and lots of gorgeous tones and colors to choose from. The finish is beautiful. You might need to touch up every now and then, but for the most part it stays put. I’m usually a matte person, but I really like the high shine finish of these lippies!
Alysha M.
Erie, PA
Review for: Tender Trap more...
These lipsticks are great when it comes to hydration and smell! I love that most of estees lipsticks smell like vanilla or something similar. Also love the magnetic cap they recently changed the tubes to, it’s nice not to lose your cap in your purse!
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
When Estee Lauder came out with this lipstick I was so excited. My first one I bought was Powerful. To this day it is one of my top 5. I don't believe they claim to be matte but they are long lasting. Especially compared to their other lipsticks. I sometimes use a lipliner and other times I do not. To me it doesn't change much. The highly pigmented ones (reds, pinks, berrys) seem to stay on longer. I hope they never discontinue this lipstick because it's one of the best!
Kara Beth H.
Review for: Naked Truth more...
The Naked Truth is... it’s Estée Lauder you can’t go wrong even if you tried! Beautiful product and so comfortable the tube itself is kissable. The packing is top shelf-of-vanity worthy. Highly recommend and will buy again and again.
Seema S.
Is this product drying on lips?
Abby G.
Springfield, TN
How dark does this color look in person?
Beatriz D.
guadalajara jalisco
Is indeleble this lipstick?
Tessa M.
Lynn haven, FL
How is the transfer compared to top liquid lipstick brands?
Megan J.
Church point , LA
Who else thinks estee lauders lipstick formula is life??💁🏻Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Hi-Lustre Light Sculpting Lipstick