BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Sheer colour so incredible, it leaves your lips wanting more. Maximised impact. Magnified vibrancy, dimension and brilliance.
True Vision™ technology takes ordinary colour and makes it extraordinary. You'll love the spectrum of sheer, brilliant shades, from sublime to vivid. Wears for hours. Stays colour-true.
Enriched with lip-loving ingredients, including apricot kernel, shea butter and murumuru butter that leave lips soft and creamy smooth.
Each shade comes in the seductive Crystal finish that suits it best: sheer Creme or brilliant Shimmer.

Buy on bluemer...
  • "Love to stay Lars lipsticks there still creamy so pigmented just glides on your lips it doesn't you don't have spline cheese on your live amazing." in 17 reviews
  • "Awesome, smooth and creamy love this Estee Lauder Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in #306 Crystal Rose what a great color. Lots of pigmentation and smooth long lasting!" in 15 reviews
  • "I was a little skeptical about the safe when I opened the box because it's such a light pink color. However, it looks like a nude but it shimmers! It's not waxy at all, it's very smooth and it smells amazing!" in 6 reviews
  • "I really love this couloir for fall time is great for everyday wear and feels very nice and moisturizing on the lips!" in 5 reviews
Jessica D.
This is such a gorgeous shade in the summer! Goes on very smoothly, and is highly pigmented. Not transfer proof so after eating and drinking I need to apply but I'm one who has no problem with that.
Amorette C.
Gricelda G.
Los Angeles, CA
#EsteeEditContest this lipstick is hands down my favorite lipstick. Love the color I have this lipstick in three different colors. Mandarine spice compliments my dark hair best, I love to wear this with a peachy blush. This product is top quality, my lips feel so moisturized and soft with the product on.
Rosanna S.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beautiful consistency makes lipstick feel supple and hydrated yet it has lots of pigment. This lipstick is long lasting without dryness. Department store purchase . I accidentally came to this brand and will most likely be a return customer.
Rebekah D.
Laredo, TX
THIS LIPPIE HAS BEEN MY FAVORITE SINCE FOREVER💖💖💖 I used to always buy it!! The color is soooo beautiful! I highly recommend it and the pigment is amazing! It's on the pricey side but it's totally worth it!
Amber K.
Love this color! Looks like pink cotton candy against my skin tone. Lightweight formula, glides on smooth. Smells good. Does not last very long. I had to keep applying it on a few times.
claudia e.
Laredo, TX
My go to lipstick!! I have similar shades but they don't compare with my estee lauder, it's so creamy and sheer and very easy to apply the pigmantation is crazy and best of all it last all day you can eat and drink what ever you want and it won't fade away!!
Jasmine S.
Chicago
This product is amazing and I will continue buying it. It is very affordable and it is very easy to find at any local store. The flavor is long lasting and it has a lovely scent. I really recommend this product. The color is so pretty!
Brenny S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite lipstick!!. I love all the colors and the texture, they stay pretty well. My favorite lipstick color is "rubellien " is a beautiful pink that enhance any lips.
Michaela J.
Highland Falls, NY
stays on all day, great color, I have blonde hair and green eyes and I love it. you get what you pay for with this one for sure. goes on smooth and looks great with little effort or reapply. My work go to! I would deff buy again!
Tatiana C.
Solo hay color rojo o más tipos de color?
Boom Meng'Yong J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a nice color lip stick
Hola, cuanto cuesta?
Kate J.
Denver, CO
Does this get flaky easily?
Shelby M.
Alameda , CA
The color looks amazing but does this lipstick last long on you? Or does it fade easily?