BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Offers sheer, high-polished hues with dimensional shine Contains advanced lip-lighting technology Pearl pigments give off special prismatic effects Illuminate lips with a beautiful glow Wear it alone or with a matching shade of Pure Color Crystal Gloss see more...

Jarin K.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this lipstick. The color is so beautifully pigmented and it lasts a long time. The packaging is super cute. With that being said, I am not a big fan of the price. Its pretty expensive and because of that I am more cautious of when and where to "waste" it.
Jessica D.
This is such a gorgeous shade in the summer! Goes on very smoothly, and is highly pigmented. Not transfer proof so after eating and drinking I need to apply but I'm one who has no problem with that.
claudia e.
Laredo, TX
My go to lipstick!! I have similar shades but they don't compare with my estee lauder, it's so creamy and sheer and very easy to apply the pigmantation is crazy and best of all it last all day you can eat and drink what ever you want and it won't fade away!!
Taylor T.
Belleville, IL
Absolutely gorgeous light berry color. Glides on your lips so smoothly and it's nicely pigmented. Swatch the lipstick before hand to see if you like it in person but I definitely loved it.
moriah p.
Temecula, Ca
HOLY WOW! Do you see this color? Yeah it's beautiful on the picture but it's even more beautiful on! God I love this color! So pigmented!
Taylor V.
Madisonville, KY
Great product!
Always a fan from anything estee lauder. Last for a good amount of time, color shines an compliments very well.
Sarah K.
['Philadelphia', 'PA'], PA
A little too wet for my liking. Never really dries on your lips, and is easily smudged. Feels uncomfortable.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Great brand and the lipstick container is very fancy. The price is kinda spendy but the product is great
Alannah S.
Tecumseh, MI
Great variety of colors. Long lasting color, keeps my lips hydrated not dry like other lipsticks.
Beauty K.
riyadh
You can't fault the amazing quality packaging of this, nor the sweet smell, even the way it applies very creamily, and this is something I would've found AMAZING . I'm not saying it isn't gorgeous, because it is, but thinking back I've really overdone it spending so much on one lipstick!
Hannah F.
Murfreesboro, TN
My question is: how fast does it dry?