BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Un color espectacular que dejara a sus labios con ganas de mas. Disenado por el maquillador renombrado a nivel mundial y Director Creativo de Estee Lauder. Que ha combinado las tendencias mas inovodoras con los clasicos eternos - todos sus colores favoritos de las sesiones fotograficas y pasarelas de moda. Formuladas con la tecnologia True Vision? para convertir el color normal en extraordinario. Una amplia gama de tonos brillantes. El impacto del color se multiplica. Mayor dimension y vibracion en los colores, mas brillo. Formula cremosa con acabado brillante. Cobertura que aumenta si se aplica por capas. Su formula es rica en ingredientes que sus labios agradeceran: manteca de albaricoque, manteca de murumuru y shea, para unos labios suaves e hidratados. Marca: Estee Lauder Codigo: Per-27131830283 Visitar Tienda / Visit Store see more...

Brenny S.
Brenny S.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite lipstick!!. I love all the colors and the texture, they stay pretty well. My favorite lipstick color is "rubellien " is a beautiful pink that enhance any lips.
Virginia V.
Virginia V.
Goes on super smooth and stays put pretty well. This is definitely one of my favorite lip sticks.
Cori O.
Cori O.
Muskego, WI
Este lauder has some of the best make up products. I would say it's worth the money you spend. Lip stick is pigmented to say the least.
Shanielle H.
Shanielle H.
Glen Morgan, WV
I love this lipstick. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time. It doesn't dry out my lips. I use this daily! It's my favorite lipstick to buy!!
Sánchez R.
Sánchez R.
Kissimmee, FL
M encanta su color muy fino el precio es asecible Me fascina la línea y la abrieras de colores
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
This is a creamy buttery lipstick that moistures your lips. And the color lasts forever.
Rosanna S.
Rosanna S.
Drexel Hill, PA
Beautiful consistency makes lipstick feel supple and hydrated yet it has lots of pigment. This lipstick is long lasting without dryness. Department store purchase . I accidentally came to this brand and will most likely be a return customer.
Katy M.
Katy M.
Woodstock
Estee Lauder is absolutely amazing! I LOVE their beauty products, especially the lipsticks. The pigmentation, smoothness and overall coverage when applying is great. I've been using this brand for years now. Highly recommend everyone to at least try them out! You'll be sure to fall in love with all their products.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have several colors and they are so gorgeous! They are very pigmented and hydrating on the lips
Malika S.
Malika S.
Médéa
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Tatiana C.
Tatiana C.
Solo hay color rojo o más tipos de color?
Kate J.
Kate J.
Denver, CO
Does this get flaky easily?
Tonya M.
Tonya M.
Lititz, PA
Does their lipstick go on nice and smooth?
Hola, cuanto cuesta?