Estee Lauder Pure Color Blush uploaded by Kamille D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pure color blush - no. 15 blushing nude satin by Estee Lauder for women - 0.24 ounce blush. see more...

Brenna J.
Review for: Peach Passion
This blush came in an eyeshadow pallet I have and I really like it. It is s little dark with me but I mis it with the 02 pink kiss blush that is also in the pallet, and it makes the perfect blush color for my face.
Maria V.
Lovely shade of blush. I apply it once per day. A truly elegant, lovely product. I am very pleased with this blush.
I would recommend this blush, particularly the Estee Lauder brand to anyone!! :)
Paola R.
Great!
I love this blush, is just awesome! This product give you a little touch of color just the right amount to look hot, I won't change it. Its awesome product.
Kamille D.
Springfield
I have this in a discontinued bonze orange color and it it my go-to favorite. it's the perfect bronzy peach color that looks natural but blends with my contour amazingly. It's very creamy and blends super well! #influensterawards #beauty #makeup
Ana G.
Phoenix, AZ
Personally for my skin tone this blush in #23 is too pink for me I only used once but in the other hand I love Estée Lauder products except this one which didn't work for me personally
Ana G.
Review for: Nude
Very pigmented, easy to use. The brush is gentle. I absolutely love this blush. I bought it in Aruba when I was in vacation and when the lady try it on my face I couldn't leave it. I would recommend this to anyone.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
Review for: Nude
This blush is so pigmented and pretty, it's perfect for spring. And is very buildable
Joanna B.
Review for: Nude
This blush is really nice . It has lasted me a long time . I love the pinky color . It's really easy to blend out also . I definitely recommend getting it .
Amarfy R.
This Blush is so pretty , one rose very cute, i just love it . has a little shime. very pigmented too. but stay for long time on the face
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
Review for: Other
The Muave Mystique is my all time favorite color! On both myself and on clients. I have used it on darker skin tones and lighter.
Angelica F.
Is this product pigmented? Does it look patchy on the skin because whenever I put on blush it's patchy.