BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What it is: A limited-edition four-piece anti-aging skin care collection presented in a giftable box. Collection includes:- Full-size DayWear Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Moisture Creme SPF 15 (1.7 oz.): a creme that defends against signs of premature aging and diminishes their appearance while safeguarding the skin with advanced broad-spectrum SPF 15- Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II (0.5 oz.): a nightly serum that dramatically reduces the look of all key signs of aging- Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex II (0.17 oz.): a fast-penetrating, anti-aging eye serum proven to reduce the look of every key visible sign of eye aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tone- Advanced Night Micro Cleansing Foam (1 oz.): a conditioning formula that transforms into a soft, airy foam to remove makeup and impurities. Brand: Estee Lauder. Style Name: Estee Lauder Protect + Hydrate Collection ($115 Value). Style Number: 5466050. Available in stores. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jesenia R.
MI
I really like all of this Estée Lauder products but this one was great I love how it keeps my face hydrated since my skin can get dry in certain areas This has really helped it I will be purchasing it again and I highly recommend it to others it helped me a lot
Tone'Nae  B.
The products do exactly what they say they are going to do. Everything is so light and pleasant smelling. Also all of the products provide great coverage and results. I got this as a gifts and I am glad I got to try everything.
Vaska T.
Macomb, MI
I love this bundle of hydration. I have very dry skin and in the winter it get so bad to the point that it hurts. Over the weekend I do a spa day and this is there are definitely the products i use to keep/get me hydrated.
Ashley E.
This is one of the best gift sets you will ever find. It gives you a wonderful introduction to EL. I dont recommend to those with ultra sensitive skin or skin prone to break outs as it is not fragrance free or oil free.
Crystal K.
Brooklyn
Great product really makes your skin feel invigorated and fresh expensive but anything worth it is it makes my skin feel plump and supple.
Madie L.
This whole collection was a hit for me. Im so happy i spent the money on it. It helped my face sooo much
Su-aad M.
Cape Town
There serums are very good . It keeps your face motorised and tight . It is of good value but it is extremely pricey for me . Very effective , all there products are . I waswould ayou first time use and I was very happy with it . Yes I would definitely buy the product again