Estée Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara

High drama for every single lash. Now you can project thicker, longer, more defined and lustrous lashes that highlight your beautiful eyes. VolumAire™ formula creates weightless volume and sharp definition that resists clumping. ProDefinition Brush™ draws out even tiny lashes with infinite precision and separation control. Lets you lavish attention on every single lash, every single day.

• From the Chocolate Decadence collection. Rich chocolate shades from Creme Caramel to Berry Truffle. For eyes, lips and nails that can't say no to chocolate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estée Lauder Projectionist High Definition Volume Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Athens
I love the perfection pro line! It is amazing! You get almost instant results that just get better with time. This is my favorite skincare set out there. It is great for my very dry skin. Helps lighten dark spots, softens fine lines and wrinkles. It's a dream come true. My skin looks amazing.
Fort Mill, SC
A bit pricy, but it works wonders on them lashes girls. It’s long lasting. Even after I roll around in my bed I pop out with lashes looking like after I applied. Incredible. I keep buying from them because of this.
North Oaks, MN
I absolutely love just about all Estée Lauder products. They always deliver and this mascara does just that. It’s very heavy so watch out how much you apply, but you will definitely get definition and it lasts a while.
I could write sonnets about how bad I think this mascara is. First, the second you open it the smell hits you in the face. I don't know how to describe it besides extremely grotesque. Second, it doesn't even do anything to your lashes. It literally looks like you are wearing nothing. It does neither lengthen nor volumize anything. For the price of this I expected a knock-it-out-of-the-park good product, but all I am feeling is regret.
Prosper, TX
I have to admit, I was not impressed with this mascara. I found it to be clumpy and flaky. Maybe it's because I used a sample size but I would not shell out the money for a full size.
Don't think its worth such a high price but does work pretty well. You have to put about 2-3 coats on to really notice a difference but it doesn't get clumpy!
Washington, NC
Mascara seems to clump my eyelashes together, makes my eyes water. I have sensitive eyes and this mascara does not help.
202 cherry st
Makes lashes super long looks like wearing falsies perfect size for my make up bag not super bulky. Just perfect
This is really expensive mascara and doesn't do a half decent job. I think my covergirl mascara does better.
New Goshen, IN
I am so in love with their mascara! its pricey but worth it, my lashes look long and have no clumps!

Looking for your answer?