BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Emily S.
I could write sonnets about how bad I think this mascara is. First, the second you open it the smell hits you in the face. I don't know how to describe it besides extremely grotesque. Second, it doesn't even do anything to your lashes. It literally looks like you are wearing nothing. It does neither lengthen nor volumize anything. For the price of this I expected a knock-it-out-of-the-park good product, but all I am feeling is regret.
Maureen K.
Franklin, MA
I have to admit, I was not impressed with this mascara. I found it to be clumpy and flaky. Maybe it's because I used a sample size but I would not shell out the money for a full size.
Mary S.
Elgin, IL
Don't think its worth such a high price but does work pretty well. You have to put about 2-3 coats on to really notice a difference but it doesn't get clumpy!
Christina E.
This is really expensive mascara and doesn't do a half decent job. I think my covergirl mascara does better.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I am so in love with their mascara! its pricey but worth it, my lashes look long and have no clumps!
natasha f.
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It goes on really nice and doesn't get all clumpy and sticky.
Lindee V.
Great product! A little high but you pay for what you get. No clumps or flakes!
Ana C.
This is my favorite volume mascara. I use this product when I have a night out in the town. It is long lasting so make sure to wash your face before going to bed. I started using this product about 6 years ago and haven’t stopped.
Rica F.
Brush: The brush is a medium sized brush in a cone shape with densely packed bristles. For my opinion, the brush itself is quite hard to get a hold of, making my application of this mascara the messiest of all the mascaras I've ever encountered in the past.

Formula: The formula is a so-so for me. It claimed that it gives you volume where as in fact, yes, it gives volume but I find this formula gives me more length than volume. The worst thing about this mascara for me is that the formula is too wet for me and it takes time for me to let it dry making my already messy application an even messier application. Also, I love the jet-black color since it gives my eye an even sharper edge.

Packaging and Price: The price is quite fine for my opinion as Estee Lauder is one of the high end brand. It's quite reasonable. About the packaging, I love that unique packaging.

Will I buy this again? Straight answer, no. I can find a better mascara in a cheaper price than sticking up for this.
Margineanu M.
This mascara is making your lashes so charming like a queen of drama i recommend this to everyone who wants to get that fancy hollywood look or just for those who simply want to look always the best way,fine texture deep black and nice brush I'm so impressed