BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Two magnificent white flowers captured in a luxurious, elegantly simple bouquet.

This exquisite fragrance combines the rich essences of precious Tuberose and exotic Gardenia.

The Eau de Parfum Spray cap is a work of art with a hammered gold texture, inspired by jewellery given to Aerin Lauder by her grandmother, Estée Lauder.

Top Notes:
Neroli, Lilac, Rosewood

Middle Notes:
Tuberose, Gardenia, Orangeflower, Jasmine, White Lily, Orangeflower

Base Notes:
Carnation, Vanilla Bourbon

THE INSPIRATION

"When my grandmother launched the first Private Collection fragrance in 1973, her idea was to give the world a special fragrance she had created originally just for herself and a few friends. Tuberose Gardenia redefines Estée's Private Collection idea in a very special way. It's my tribute to her and the love we shared for these magnificent white flowers.

The new Private Collection is designed for the modern woman of today who understands that simplicity is the purest form of luxury and elegance. I'm thrilled to share it with all of you."

—Aerin Lauder

Buy on Sephora
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
I've been loving the samples of this parfum received and finished. Can't wait to purchase my bottle. It's so fresh and floral with the most elegant drydown and lasts all day. ❤❤❤
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
OMG! I love love this scent. I am currently using it. I bought myself this perfume for Christmas at Belk. I am using it everyday. I spray once or twice at my chest and it literally lasts all day. I love to spray it on my chest outside my clothes because it's right below my nose and I can smell the lovely scent all day and it just makes me feel so happy. I am so glad to have found this scent. The perfume fragrance is soft flowery. My boss is allergic to perfumes and she didn't even notice or have a reaction when I was in the office with the door closed with her. My most loved product!
Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I love the smell of gardenias, but I did not like this perfume. Its scent is very strong (which you expect with an eau de parfum, but this scent was overpowering). Also, the scent that I get from this perfume is "grandma." It literally smells like something that a stereotypical grandmother would wear, and that is not what I'm going for. I received this as a gift, and I'm glad that I did because I would hate to have spent my own money on this perfume.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
The sweet smell of gardenia is very soft and not very overwhelming. Plus the scent stays for the whole day and doesn't require reapplying it over and over. I usually buy my perfume at the mall when i purchase my usual foundation. I wish they made smaller bottles so I could take them for travelling.
Carissa O.
If you love gardenias then you will love this fragrance. (If you dislike the smell of gardenia then steer clear) literally one spritz is all you need because it is very powerful and strong. It can be off-putting to people when you spray and take a big sniff because it is strong. But a small mist is perfect and will last you all day and smells beautiful.
Karla B.
One of my favorite scents. Tuberose adds a richness to the bold floral gardenia. This is a long lasting fragrance that lingers on your skin. Use sparingly because one spray is all you need. I paid about $145-150 for 2.5 oz bottle.
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
My boyfriend convinced me to wear this because it is just so pretty and simple. It smells like just the two flowers so it smells natural and not contrived. You just smell good, not like "perfume."
Jessica W.
Not really my kind of perfume. Leaves me with the scent of an older wonder. If you're planning on going on a date with a younger man don't wear
Ifetayo H.
I've been using this scent for over a year now and I love it. Very flowery and sensual not too strong either. I love the way it smells.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
This Perfume smells like heaven my mom bought this for me last year for Christmas and I just love it very floral