BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Two magnificent white flowers precious tuberose and exotic gardenia captured in a luxurious, elegantly simple bouquet. The Eau de Parfum Spray cap is a work of art with a hammered gold texture, inspired by jewelry given to Aerin Lauder by her grandmother, Estee Lauder. Notes: Tuberose, Gardenia. Style: Precious. Exotic. Luxurious.

Buy on Sephora*
Olivia  M.
Olivia M.
Mount Vernon, OH
Beautiful clean smell. My boyfriend loves when I put this on. He calls it, "sexy."
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Montgomery , AL
OMG! I love love this scent. I am currently using it. I bought myself this perfume for Christmas at Belk. I am using it everyday. I spray once or twice at my chest and it literally lasts all day. I love to spray it on my chest outside my clothes because it's right below my nose and I can smell the lovely scent all day and it just makes me feel so happy. I am so glad to have found this scent. The perfume fragrance is soft flowery. My boss is allergic to perfumes and she didn't even notice or have a reaction when I was in the office with the door closed with her. My most loved product!
Ifetayo H.
Ifetayo H.
I've been using this scent for over a year now and I love it. Very flowery and sensual not too strong either. I love the way it smells.