BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Two magnificent white flowers precious tuberose and exotic gardenia captured in a luxurious, elegantly simple bouquet. The Eau de Parfum Spray cap is a work of art with a hammered gold texture, inspired by jewelry given to Aerin Lauder by her grandmother, Estee Lauder. Notes: Tuberose, Gardenia. Style: Precious. Exotic. Luxurious.

Meagan W.
Argyle, TX
I love the smell of gardenias, but I did not like this perfume. Its scent is very strong (which you expect with an eau de parfum, but this scent was overpowering). Also, the scent that I get from this perfume is "grandma." It literally smells like something that a stereotypical grandmother would wear, and that is not what I'm going for. I received this as a gift, and I'm glad that I did because I would hate to have spent my own money on this perfume.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
The sweet smell of gardenia is very soft and not very overwhelming. Plus the scent stays for the whole day and doesn't require reapplying it over and over. I usually buy my perfume at the mall when i purchase my usual foundation. I wish they made smaller bottles so I could take them for travelling.
Jessica W.
Not really my kind of perfume. Leaves me with the scent of an older wonder. If you're planning on going on a date with a younger man don't wear
Elina P.
Coral Springs, FL
I love all Estée Lauder products, smells fresh and fruity, it's one of my favorites