BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Precious and rare. Elegant and alluring. Introduced to the world in 1973, Private Collection had long been reserved by Mrs. Estée Lauder for her own personal use.
In love with the floral freshness of the scent, her friends finally insisted that this private masterpiece be made public.

Estée Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer N.
My moms favorite perfume just bought for her at ulta beauty shop pretty pricey for it's size but my mother loves it!
Shauntee N.
This is tied for first place for my favorite Lauder scent. It is warm and inviting and not too floral.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I haven't used this since high school but recently sampled some at Macy's. It still smells amazing. I have it on my wish list of perfumes that I want to purchase.
Delilah G.
Beautiful is a favorite fragrance for me, and I always get compliments when I used it i love it
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I love Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume. I would always get complements and they would ask what I was wearing. I would toss my hair over my shoulder and say "What am I?" LOL Get it? I am Beautiful! Loved it because it smells wonderful, I always got complements and I always got to do my little line. It was fun. Compared to other perfume these days I think it is a good price and you always get freebees at Estee Lauder when you buy stuff from their counter.
Summer  s.
New Braunfels, TX
Beautiful is literally the best name for this perfume, that's exactly how you'll smell " beautiful" ❤️❤️❤️
Tammy K.
Calgary , AB
A beautiful fragrance. I used to wear this and my boyfriend like the scent too :)
Ada M.
It is a definitely not your average fragrance . I have been using it for years , ohh boy ! Do I get noticed ? ! Have received many complements from strangers about this fragrance . Sophisticated and very feminine . My all time favourite alongside other Estee Lauder fragrances .Estée Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum Spray Love it , Love it
LD H.
Chesapeake, VA
Estee Lauder makes me so glad to be a woman. This is the sexiest, most sensual scent I have ever used. I feel like I am floasting on air when I wear this. The perfect scent for me.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
1,058 reviews
I haven't seen this in years. This was a great scent when it came out I wore it in my 20's

Macy's