BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Precious and rare. Elegant and alluring. Introduced to the world in 1973, Private Collection had long been reserved by Mrs. Estée Lauder for her own personal use.
In love with the floral freshness of the scent, her friends finally insisted that this private masterpiece be made public.

Estée Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum Spray

Start your review of Estée Lauder Private Collection Eau de Parfum Spray!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Rebecca H.
Searcy, AR
I love Estee Lauder Beautiful Perfume. I would always get complements and they would ask what I was wearing. I would toss my hair over my shoulder and say "What am I?" LOL Get it? I am Beautiful! Loved it because it smells wonderful, I always got complements and I always got to do my little line. It was fun. Compared to other perfume these days I think it is a good price and you always get freebees at Estee Lauder when you buy stuff from their counter.
Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is also one of my favorites it is so lovely my mom my grandmother and my great-grandmother used to wear it and I just love it to bring me back to my childhood and when I young and I used to go see them I love it so much I also love it's so much I want so myself
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this! It's easy to purchase, easier to use and it made a difference on my daily basis! It's amazing! I really like and it fits all my necessities! I'd recommend to all and definitely use it again!
Donya B.
Estée Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray is awesome. Just a small amount stays with you all day.. Love this fragrance anytime of the day.. I would highly recommend this fragrance
Stephanie W.
Downsville, LA
This perfume had serious staying power! Smells better after it fades, has a lovely warm essence to it, like sunshine and yellow flowers with a nice heady undertone.
Sarah F.
This smells terrible and straight up like an old person. When the liquid is yellow usually run for the hills. The smell lingers forever and smells like a 90 year old lady. This should be removed from the market.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I haven't used this since high school but recently sampled some at Macy's. It still smells amazing. I have it on my wish list of perfumes that I want to purchase.
LD H.
Chesapeake, VA
Estee Lauder makes me so glad to be a woman. This is the sexiest, most sensual scent I have ever used. I feel like I am floasting on air when I wear this. The perfect scent for me.
Candace M.
Springfield, OR
I feel as if this name should only be mentioned in Avon magazines. Their perfumes smell like musky dusty old dark houses. Not pleasant.
Jennifer N.
My moms favorite perfume just bought for her at ulta beauty shop pretty pricey for it's size but my mother loves it!