BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Precious and rare. Elegant and alluring. Introduced to the world in 1973, Private Collection had long been reserved by Mrs. Estée Lauder for her own personal use.

In love with the floral freshness of the scent, her friends finally insisted that this private masterpiece be made public.

Talia P.
Fayetteville, NC
This is also one of my favorites it is so lovely my mom my grandmother and my great-grandmother used to wear it and I just love it to bring me back to my childhood and when I young and I used to go see them I love it so much I also love it's so much I want so myself
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this! It's easy to purchase, easier to use and it made a difference on my daily basis! It's amazing! I really like and it fits all my necessities! I'd recommend to all and definitely use it again!
Donya B.
Estée Lauder Private Collection Pure Fragrance Spray is awesome. Just a small amount stays with you all day.. Love this fragrance anytime of the day.. I would highly recommend this fragrance
Sarah F.
This smells terrible and straight up like an old person. When the liquid is yellow usually run for the hills. The smell lingers forever and smells like a 90 year old lady. This should be removed from the market.
LD H.
Chesapeake, VA
Estee Lauder makes me so glad to be a woman. This is the sexiest, most sensual scent I have ever used. I feel like I am floasting on air when I wear this. The perfect scent for me.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I haven't seen this in years. This was a great scent when it came out I wore it in my 20's
Karla L.
Miami
Okay this is actually a good brand, but i don't know why this perfumes smells so weird like the are not for young peopke or something
Caroline M.
100% recommendado muito o bom estee Lauder privada connection para fragrância spray

back