BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Makeup Primer & Base - Estee Lauder Prime FX Color Neutralizing Primer 01 Red Cuts Blue ( Ashiness ). How-to-Use: Apply eye shadow base or primer over entire eyelid with finger or eye shadow brush. Follow with eye shadow application. see more...

• Hello.Is this primer waterproof, sticky, sheer? Is there any alco...1 Answers
  • How long does it last! And does it t cover blemishes? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for red skin?1 Answers
Nevs V.
Decent for really dark circles or spots on the face. I noticed some difference but to be honest nothing that really was drastic or worth the price tag on this. I've used much cheaper products with the same results. Wouldn't necessarily use it again unless I got it for free.
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
This Este Lauder Prime FX neutralizes and evens the skin, although expensive, it is worth every penny and is very effective. It works well on my combination skin but can be oily at times and extends the wear of my makeup. I love using it with bb creams and foundations as it limits the need for concealer by neutralizing and evening the skin.
Annecy J.
Love love love this product!! The best item to have for makeup help!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing, soft, good for combination skin, and lightweight. No heavy feeling so you'll never have to be worried about that. Buy it today!!
SALLY M.
Yes this is a really great primer but I found a couple other drugstore primers that are just as good if not better and way below the price I paid for this not gonna lie this is amazing but I'd rather spend more money on a Nother product when I can find the same thing for way less
Josselin O.
I've used this product for years and it delivers great results. I'm complimented on how flawless my makeup looks often. Provides even coverage and aids in longevity of my foundation. I would recommend not using this product on your nose as it tends to make it more "oily" looking. Product is priced higher than some but all in all, it works wonderfully.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
I have been using thus primer for a few months now, it does a good job neutralizing the color under my eyes,leaves a matte finish that lasts almost all day, I start getting oily after 7hrs.
Erin E.
Nicholls, GA
Amazing product!!! Only use for fancy occasions... It's pretty pricey but with the extra cost. I use my Mac brush to apply and sponge to blot into place.
Ashley B.
['Clarksville', 'TN'], TN
I have only had a sample of this and didn't notice much of a difference or effect that would make me want to buy it . All Estée products go on light .
Ariel P.
Fredonia, NY
Amazing product I am conStanley getting compliments on how great and smooth my foundation and complexion looks. I would recommend for all women !
Chelsea E.
This is a good primer this is one of my go to primers I've got my mom and grandma usesing this It doesn't make you have dry or oily after look
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Is this good for red skin?
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
How long does it last! And does it t cover blemishes?
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Hello.Is this primer waterproof, sticky, sheer? Is there any alcohol in this product? Is out ok for older women to wear as well? Does it have a scent? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How much does it cost?