BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Buy Estee Lauder Makeup Primer & Base - Estee Lauder Prime FX Color Neutralizing Primer 01 Red Cuts Blue ( Ashiness ). How-to-Use: Apply eye shadow base or primer over entire eyelid with finger or eye shadow brush. Follow with eye shadow application. see more...

• Hello.Is this primer waterproof, sticky, sheer? Is there any alcoho...1 Answers
  • How long does it last! And does it t cover blemishes? 1 Answers
  • Is this good for red skin?1 Answers
Erin E.
Erin E.
Nicholls, GA
Amazing product!!! Only use for fancy occasions... It's pretty pricey but with the extra cost. I use my Mac brush to apply and sponge to blot into place.
Justina G.
Justina G.
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
I absolutely love applying this right before to apply My makeup! Their products are wonderful!
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Love this primer for under my foundation! Would definitely recommend to other users.
Nevs V.
Nevs V.
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
Decent for really dark circles or spots on the face. I noticed some difference but to be honest nothing that really was drastic or worth the price tag on this. I've used much cheaper products with the same results. Wouldn't necessarily use it again unless I got it for free.
Ali S.
Ali S.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
This Este Lauder Prime FX neutralizes and evens the skin, although expensive, it is worth every penny and is very effective. It works well on my combination skin but can be oily at times and extends the wear of my makeup. I love using it with bb creams and foundations as it limits the need for concealer by neutralizing and evening the skin.
Annecy J.
Annecy J.
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
Love love love this product!! The best item to have for makeup help!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's amazing, soft, good for combination skin, and lightweight. No heavy feeling so you'll never have to be worried about that. Buy it today!!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
I have only had a sample of this and didn't notice much of a difference or effect that would make me want to buy it . All Estée products go on light .
Ronelyn B.
Ronelyn B.
84065
Review for: Red Cuts Blue
I love Estée Lauder. Amazing product and company. Always great quality. Very easy to apply on the skin and smooth. It's dewy product.
Josselin O.
Josselin O.
I've used this product for years and it delivers great results. I'm complimented on how flawless my makeup looks often. Provides even coverage and aids in longevity of my foundation. I would recommend not using this product on your nose as it tends to make it more "oily" looking. Product is priced higher than some but all in all, it works wonderfully.
Laetitia B.
Laetitia B.
Jackson, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using thus primer for a few months now, it does a good job neutralizing the color under my eyes,leaves a matte finish that lasts almost all day, I start getting oily after 7hrs.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Bronx, NY
Hello.Is this primer waterproof, sticky, sheer? Is there any alcohol in this product? Is out ok for older women to wear as well? Does it have a scent? Is it safe for sensitive skin? How much does it cost?
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
How long does it last! And does it t cover blemishes?
Sara A.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Is this good for red skin?