BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Correct. Retexturize. Brighten. Prime FX Color Neutralizing Primers combine transformative elements into an air-light base, using new vibrant color-correcting tints, Photo Optic™ technology and skin-retexturizing agents to perfect your look like never before. Each of the four uniquely vibrant face primers provides special optical lighting effects to correct a specific skintone imbalance--ashiness, redness, sallowness or dullness--as it resurfaces and brightens skin. Goes on bright, blends invisibly for a second-skin finish--perfectly balanced, smoother and with absolute clarity.

• I have oily skin and wanted to know if this product would...2 Answers
Maria T.
This brand is quite expensive but I've seen and heard so many reviews on this and I think we picked it up and it's pretty good if I say so myself
Jordan D.
A little more cakey than you would expect for a primer. However it is overall a good coverage and makes the foundation apply smoothly and evenly.
Mobina T.
Stony Brook, NY
Extremely good quality however the price is very high. I love all their products especially their eye shadows
Kaitlynn O.
Amazing on the skin I love it and how it feels on my skin IT leaves my skin feeling refresh and amazing
Kimberly T.
Katy, TX
Their products are all pretty great, but waaay expensive. I don't know that I'd spend the money again.
Oyishee S.
Van Nuys, CA
I have oily skin and wanted to know if this product would block my pores and make me break out?