BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Now it's easy to buff to perfection.

This large, full brush is essential for any loose or pressed powder foundation. Engineered to provide fuller coverage and a more polished look than the Powder Brush.

Designed with direction from top makeup artists around the globe. Manufactured and precision-trimmed with meticulous care. Wooden handles are short and lightweight, allowing for even, effortless application.

CARING FOR YOUR BRUSHES

We recommend you clean your brush once a week. Dampen it, then apply Estée Lauder Makeup Brush Cleanser to brush hair. Use your fingers to work into a lather. (In a pinch you can use baby shampoo or a mild cleanser.)

Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel and reshape the brush.

Lay brush flat to dry. Place at edge of table or counter with bristles pointing out to air-dry completely. Avoid drying upright, which can cause bristles to spread and handles to crack.

Estée Lauder Powder Foundation Brush
  • "Great, great, great foundation brush, or blush brush. It's very soft and feels great on the skin when you apply your foundation. " in 6 reviews
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
This is quite possibly the WORST powder foundation brush I've ever used. It's scratchy feeling, not soft at all, and oh my goodness it does NOT stop shedding! I've washed it multiple times and every time I go to use it sheds all over my face! I have no idea why this has nearly 5 stars. If you go to the Estee Lauder website you'll see that a lot of people have the same problem as I do with this brush. I do not recommend at all. It's also ridiculously priced.
Bailey H.
Knoxville, TN
I use this powder brush for my bronzer and blush instead of powder. I love the quality of the brush. I’ve had my current brush for about 1.5 years and it’s still looks new when I wash it. I would highly recommend this brush.
Samantha J.
Coraopolis , PA
I love this brush. I use it for putting on pressed powder and setting my foundation. I was nervous because this brush was so pricy but I'm very pleased with it and recommend it to everyone. It's also the cutest because it's lined with gold
cleymaresth c.
Miami, FL 33195.
This brush is the best that I have been able to find is very soft gives a very complete coverage collect the product without losing anything from the easily sweeps in the face is somewhat expensive but it is worth having it lasts is long they spend years i the intact not long the Pelitos when applying the powder
Sarah F.
This is a wonderful brush! It is a type of foundation brush that you can use to blend your foundation better. You can use the brush to dab your foundation on your face and press it into your skin and once you have done that then you can swirl and blend it in
Leah F.
I LOVE this brush! It's sooo soft and feels wonderful when you're applying your makeup. It picks up product well and blends them out so well. I don't particularly like the price point, but it's definitely worth the money! If you're going to splurge, splurge on this!
Maureen K.
Prosper, TX
Love love love this brush. I use it when I use the Estee Lauder shimmering jewel powder. As I've said in other reviews, the best way to treat good quality makeup brushes is to wash them on a regular basis with whatever you use to wash your face.
Sarah I.
Fantastic, soft brush that gives a full coverage. Really picks up the product without powder getting lost and muddled into the bristles. Gives a gorgeous airbrushed finish and just feels good in your hand. The difference a good brush can make is crazy.
Annie N.
I rank Estee Lauder products on my top 3 because of how great the quality is and always has been. Their brushes have lasted me half of my lifetime and I can't be more thankful, mainly because when I had my bareMinerals brushes, they fell apart within 3 years.
Amanda S.
Flint, TX
This brush is amazing! It is used in my daily bronzer application. The brush is soft and high quality. I highly recommend. It is a little pricey but worth every penny. I even bought 2 because I'm scared I will lose the other one #esteeeditcontest
Ashley B.
Franklin, TN
How expensive is this brush and is it worth the hype?
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
Does this brush shed?
Maria L.
Es tan buena como sus productos?