Estee Lauder Powder Brush

For all-over face application and blending. Large domed shape lightly sweeps over contours and angles for a sheer, flawless finish.Perfect for loose, pressed, shimmer or bronzing powder.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Estee Lauder Powder Brush!
pkvogue P.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Estee Lauder Powder Brush uploaded by pkvogue P.
I love this brush. It gets the job done quickly! I use it with a finishing powder, bronzer, and even blush. I highly recommend it. The bristles don’t shed and the grip is sturdy and nice. It’s pricy but worth the buy! I’ve had my brush for over ten years!
Bailey S.
Works as well as any other brush I’ve used. Don’t have to clean often, quality has remained
Filomena D.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is a good quality brush. It applies your product smooth and evenly. It does not shed. The brush is also easy to clean.
Sariha M.
Memphis, TN
Brush does shed easily with use, however good applicator for all types of blushes, shadows and blending. Easy to clean. Non irritating on the skin.
Jennifer S.
Oshkosh, WI
I seriously have this same brush from around 1990! Still in good condition and it is one of my old faithfuls!!
haley S.
Blacksburg, SC
I’m obsessed with Estée Lauder anyway but this powder brush is amazing. It’s so soft and fluffy that it pick up the perfect amount of makeup every time! Beautiful application that isn’t too much!
Vale P.
Rexmere Blvd
Great buy! Brush is the most adequate when putting on my make-up. It works perfectly for the powder I use from the same brand.
Eileen H.
Norwich, CT
Soft brush that spreads the powder perfectly across face. Easy to clean too. The price is right too because the brush lasts forever.
Kristen S.
Aliquippa, PA
I love this brush. I use it to apply my bronzer all over my face. It is soft and fluffy and blends perfectly. Does not shed.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
The powder foundation brush I use is from Estee Lauder. It's a brush for powder.....it's nothing special. I like it.

Looking for your answer?