BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Taylor W.
League City, TX
My favorite perfume. I have been wearing this perfume for over 10 years and never grow tired of the scent. My husband knows this is always a go-to gift that will leave me happy. It has a clean floral scent that is not overwhelming which is my favorite part of this perfume.
Paige B.
I don't like the way that this perfume smells. It's too strong and gives me a headache. I have other perfumes that I like more, and this perfume is too pricey for such a small amount. Plus, the packaging is not convenient. There is a lot of improvement needed here.
haley h.
indianapolis
This is a great scent without over powering! It will definitely give you statement scent! And this fragrance sticks all day which I love! And a soft sweet floral scent! I have bought this product a few times now and still love it!
Kelly A.
My mom loves this perfume. She has used it for years. It smells great. Very light. It is a sweeter smell and not to overwhelming. It lasts all day.
Jesenia V.
So worth it I absolutely positively recommend this to everyone and anyone this is so great omg I love it and it's not too pricey get it now!
Olívia d.
Simplismente perfeito. Quase impossível de descrever com tantas características boas. Excelente fixação.