Estée Lauder Pleasures To Go - - Estée Lauder uploaded by Annie D.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

EstA e Lauder Pleasures To Go see more...

Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
This is my favorite perfume. It smells clean and fresh without being overpowering. I always get asked what I am wearing, and where can they buy it when I wear this fragrance.
Elizabeth C.
Coatesville
Love this!!!!! Once I smelled the sample I knew I had to get it it's a bit pricey but worth it the scent is so good and long lasting it's great not like other products..it can't get better tbh my go to
Christina W.
Ellerslie , GA
Pleasure is my favorite, I get lots of compliments of how great I smell and having a travel size bottle is great for on the go refreshing. Estée Lauder Pleasures To Go - - Estée Lauder
Claudia E.
Must have. I was introduced to this Estée Lauder products over ten years ago. Love Pleasures smells. Clean and fresh. Sophisticated smell. Very affordable and long lasting scent. You will love it as much as I do. I get mine a Macys.
Akila  N.
Madison, WI
This was the very first fragrance my husband gifted me when we moved to USA. Just got it for my first job. I really love this fragrance and it feels so timeless & mystic.
Kelli R.
Garland, TX
I Iove Pleasures! It's fragrance is amazing! Not too, too sweet, spicy undertone and a bit of floral at the end?! How can you go wrong with this?!
Kari M.
Bolivar, NY
Favorite perfume ever. The smell is just beautiful and not overbearing. It has a subtle scent that is sure to appeal to all.
Stephanie L.
Pleasures is my mother's favorite perfume and one I also like. It has a timeless scent that can be used year round.
Maria B.
stamford
I love this perfume very elegant and fresh for summer ,not overpower ,get a lot of compliments when I wear it .
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Estee Lauder pleasures in such a beautiful smell! Love this perfume. I have been wearing this for years