BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Kaytlin B.
Bakersfield, CA
I love the Pleasures line by Estée Lauder. While this smells pretty good it's not my favorite. The summer smell is rather flowery smelling. I prefer the original!
JoAnn M.
West Mifflin, PA
I use pleasures this is my favorite perfume. But when I tried summer waters it did not smell as nice on me as it did in the bottle. I always spray it on then walk around for awhile to see if I like it
Marilisa N.
Virgilina, VA
I really like the smell to the perfume. It's the scent is really good. Love the bottle.