Estée Lauder Pleasures Perfume & Pure Color Gloss uploaded by Sarah D.Estée Lauder Pleasures Perfume & Pure Color Gloss uploaded by Chiara R.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Dual-ended Pleasures roller-ball perfume and Pure Color Gloss is convenient for touch-ups on the go!

Michele W.
I LOVE pleasures perfume. I used it way before this combo came out. Now that I can throw it in my purse and have both perfume and lip gloss all day long. It's the perfect combo.
Chiara R.
Convenient to have both lip gloss and perfume together. I wasn't thrilled about the gloss colour at first, as I am used to bold colours, so it just looked boring. However putting it on, it's a tame, natural looking pink. It doesn't impart much colour, but the shine is more important. It's not overly glossy like you'd find in products targeted towards youth. Almost more like a gloss hybrid. The gloss smells great, but goes on fairly sticky. The perfume is nice too, applicable by roller ball. I can't claim to be a professional in any way, but the product seemed to be more upscale and elegant, probably directed towards an older demographic.