Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Lisa W.Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Stephanie J.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

An intensely feminine celebration of nature, with a sensual, seductive side.

Embrace the velvety, voluptuous bouquet of Peony, Pink Tiger Lily and Jasmine.

Top Notes:
Green Lily, Le Charme Peony, Cassis

Middle Notes:
Moroccan Rose, Pink Tiger Lily, Jasmine

Base Notes:
Maple Wood, Benzoin Crystals , Vanilla

Alcohol Denat.; Pleasures Intense Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Linalool; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Geraniol; Hydroxycitronellal; Citronellol; Eugenol; Isoeugenol; Limonene; Citral; Benzyl Benzoate; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Benzyl Alcohol

Lisa W.
I love the scent, like regular Pleasures, but better. The only thing that confused me is that the color is different. It was purple in the store, and the one I got is tri-color pink/orange/red. Not sure if I got a different version or what.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Strong, but not overly potent. I enjoy that it is a parfum. Not my favorite scent. I honestly can't determine what scent it is, but doesn't combine well with my chemistry. I have smelt it on friends, and it does smell fantastic on them.
Steffany C.
Charlotte, NC
I love, love Pleasures Intense!! Beautiful lush floral scent that can be worn day or night. I've worn this perfume off and on for years. I've gotten so much compliments by a lot if people. That's how I know that it is the perfect perfume for me! I have very sensitive skin that will breakout in a rash especially the neck and chest area if I wear certain perfumes. I've tried very expensive ones from Victor & Rolph Flower Bomb to Christian Dior Jiadore which scents I loved but got a bad skin reaction from them . I can wear Estee Lauders perfumes without getting that kind of reaction.
Rinata A.
Elkins, WV
If you're not into purely floral scents, I would not recommend this! However, it has a fresh/ clean essence and great for spring/ summer! However, I got sick of it very quickly and felt the need for a more complex scent.
Samantha B.
Pleasures INTENSE!
I Love this perfume. Have used it for many years and plan to continue. It is a very femenine, elegant, floral fragrance, that is modern and strong without being overpowering. Absolutely Perfect!
Jennifer B.
Fayette, AL
This is one of my favorite spring scents. It last a long time and when I wear this people always ask me what scent it is. It is a floral fragrance and has a light flowy airy scent. I would not change anything about this fragrance. Another favorite by Ester Lauder was Honeysuckle Splash and I wish they would bring this scent back and make it permanent in the collection.
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite scents ever! It a leaves a floral smell and does not give me a headache. A little pricey but a little goes a long way. The scent last all day (and night). This one is definitely my to go scent. There is the non intense version but this one is my favorite because the smell is a little stronger.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This reminds me of my mom. My mom was a huge fan of Pleasures. When I was younger, I didn't care for it, but after my mom passed away this summer I started to use her bottles. It has a nice mature smell, but it's not too strong. Don't think of the common stereotypes for this brand. It's a greta smell and lasts all day!
Selina R.
Redding, CA
Very easy gift to give if you're looking for a nice pleasant smell. You ca t go wrong! It's very pretty packaging too! This would be a great mother day gift or graduation present. It's very floral and tame!
Natalie P.
This is my aunts favorite perfume. It has a nice light, floral scent. It's not too strong and smells very good. A good perfume to give as a gift as well if you're unsure of what a person likes.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
Has anyone seen this available anywhere recently?
Michelle L.
Doneisha F.
I have seen two people with this kind of perfume. I'm wondering what the smell mostly favors. Is it a sweet smelling perfume? #EsteeEditContest
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
I really wouldn't mind trying this. What does it smell like ? And how long does the scent last?