Estée Lauder Pleasures For Women Eau De Parfum uploaded by Adrie M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray Mini - Fresh as flowers after the rain, Est?e Lauder pleasures perfectly captures the modern taste for light, transparent fragrances. It is a delightful sheer floral created from lilies and peonies, jasmine and Karo-Karounde blossoms, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. It reflects a modern woman's desire to experience life's little pleasures every day. - Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray Mini see more...

Buy on bluemer...*
Adrie M.
I bought this for my grandma for her birthday and she LOVED it! She said it smells the same as it did back in the day!!!! I'll definitely be getting her the full size soon! The scent stays with you all day!!!
Patrycja Z.
W Long Branch, NJ
This is such a great smelling perfume and overall great product. I bought it as a gift for a family member but ended up going back and picking up a bottle for myself. The fragrance isn't obnoxious or overpowering but it still manages to stick to you and last through a long day or event.
Suneidy L.
Bowie, MD
I used this scent a while back. I no longer use it, but it smells great! It has great staying power without it being too strong. I always received compliments when wearing it. It's very sexy and fun to wear. I love all Estee Lauder scents, have used most of them. Can't go wrong with them.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I absolutely hate thus stuff.. It not only makes me sneeze but gives me an instant migraine and makes me nauseous.....
Lucy L.
Galveston, TX
My bestfriend bought this for me and I have worn it for like a month in a half straight because it smells that good