BY ESTÉE LAUDER

LeighAnn S.
LeighAnn S.
Grundy, VA
I loooooove this lotion! It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. My favorite thing about this lotion is the scent last forever. It's a little pricey for lotion but so worth it! Trust me!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
One of my favorite s nets by ester Lauder! I always get tons of compliments when I wear this!!! Last all day
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Lakeside, CA
This is the lotion you need to have in your purse. It has fresh sweet notes
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Estee Lauder Pleasures For Women is one of my all time favorite fragrances. I love the perfume and love the body lotion, as well. The lotion blends well into the skin, isn't greasy or oily feeling, and smells fresh and clean.
Yvette M.
Yvette M.
I have been a fan of this body lotion for more than a decade! I had been missing it, so, I recently purchased 3 1oz tubes, from ebay. Leaves your skin feeling so soft! Oh, to smell this lotion again,.....heaven!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
My all time favorite fragrance. Smells clean and feminine. It doesn't overpower your nose.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Grayson, GA
This lotion smells incredible! The scent lasts all day and leaves you feeling fresh and beautiful from the moment you first apply it! The scent is so sweet and feminine. I love it! I've used this product for years and will never get tired of it!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
I am not super crazy about the scent of this lotion but it doesn't leave your hands failing greasy which is what I like
Hope B.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
Estee Lauder Pleasures For Women Body Lotion this pleasures fragrance smell so great the spary as well fresh and beautiful lotion makes body soft
Natassja G.
Natassja G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lotion is wonderful and smells amazing!!! It last for a long time and also mosturizes your skin really well. It leaves your skin smooth and hyrdated plus smelling wonderful!!! Highly recommend!!!