BY ESTÉE LAUDER

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary.

Tuyet T.
I was got it from one of my relative. It was came in a set and a lipgloss. I was use a lot of kind of perfume so I not really use it right a way. But my daughter ask for it so I just gave her and she gave me back the lipgloss ( cause she said she don't like the color it look old lol). And when she use it she tell me it smell good and when I try it, it really smell nice to me, calm and pleasure. But with me in just not really like how it look but I still recommend this to people.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
My very favorite scent. It's so light and lovely and it lasts all day. It's not overwhelming, just perfect. I was thrilled to find an inexpensive bottle at Costco. I wish I could find a body wash and lotion to go with it. Love it!!!
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
This perfume was the first "adult" perfume I ever purchased and I've been a fan ever since. The scent is subtle and last all day. A little bit goes a long way so the full size bottle can last me all year. Just catching a whiff through out the day makes me smile.

The price is a little high but you get what you pay for, in my opinion.
Ashley R.
The smell is amazing. This pairs great with the natural oils in my skin. It lasts a long time and does not disappear throughout the day. It also doesn't stair my clothes. A little pricey but lasts a long time. Highly recommended
Revathy P.
Wiloughby Hls, OH
One of my favorite perfumes ever! Just tried a sample vial uninterestingly and I was sold. I have finished 2 bottles of this and will continue to repurchase. Just that the price is steeper I feel.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
This perfume brings back so many memories for me. It was my grandmother's favorite. It smells so good such a pretty floral scent. To this day when I smell it I think of her.
Bety P.
Ok so this one is Yes My official #1!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got it for my 15th b-day gift. Anyways I felt in love with the smell. A little spray and you are good for the whole day. It doesn't give my mami headaches so its prefect if you are sensitive to strong smells. It smells great!! Its fresh and flowery.
It is worth the price.
Taryn M.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probably my favorite fragrance. MY mom bought it for after wearing it for most of her life. It's light enough that it doesn't give you a headache, yet it has a delightful scent that doesn't disappear throughout the day. Yes, I do have a personal connection to it, but it is still a wonderful fragrance. Good for all ages all the time. I've gotten so many compliments on it!
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
Pleasures is my very first perfume I've ever gotten. I was about 10 years-old, and my mom got me a small bottle of it.. Needless to say, I have special relationship with this amazing scent since, and I make sure I have a bottle of it at any point of my life. I like the smell of it and flowery, powdery notes. I would recommend to use it in the winter months as it has warm feminine, vanilla notes in it. Wears better at evening/night times.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
This is probably one of my least least favorite scents omg it makes gives me an instant migraine with nausea my grandmother 96 year old loved this stuff so much.. before she died she always bought it from Belk it great if it don't make your head hurt or sick I just can't stand it #EsteeEditContest
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
How would any describe this scent? Flowery, musky, Etc? Plus, how long does this last? #EsteeEditContest
Tiffani F.
Flat rock, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
#Esteeeditcontest What is the main scent note?
Karla S.
Midway Park, NC
#EsteeEditContest I absolutely love the scent of this perfume. Although I have never owned it myself every time that I am in a store that carries it I go and spray myself with it. One day I will make it mine.