BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Refreshing, Spicy, Lavender Amber Fragrance Recommended age: Mature 2 Scent strength: Moderate 3 Classification: Flowery 4 Recommended use: Casual 5 Scent life: 6-10 hours Estee Lauder introduced Pleasures in 1997 as a day fragrance for active men. This clean, elegant and lively scent features unusual nectarine, green and grapefruit notes; these bright scents are balanced by peppery spices and classic floral notes of rose, geranium and lavender. A base of fragrant wood and moss notes finishes this delightful fragrance. Pleasures wears its masculinity lightly and will be appreciated at family gatherings, during a date and at lunch meetings for business and, of course, pleasure.

Kala H.
Pounding Mill, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cologne is not for the faint of heart...If you are younger in age, you probably won't like this product.  I worked at a fragrance counter for years and I only ever sold this cologne to older gentleman who like STRONG scents.  This would be something I would never want to give to someone under the age of 50.  I can say the product has a good lasting power, as someone can spray it and it lingers for hours...
keiana G.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance I don't know know if it's just me but I would totally spray this in myself lol!! I feel like can be for men and women 😏 not to strong just perfect