Estée Lauder Pleasures for Men uploaded by Ian S.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pleasures was introduced by Estee Lauder in 1997, Fragrance notes include a blend of citrus spices and fragrant woods energetic and fresh, Volume: 3, 4 oz,

Eliana T.
Burlington
I bought this for my boyfriend for a Christmas gift and he loves it. I like the smell but I don't love it as much as he does but as long as he likes it that's all that matters. It lasts throughout the day and for the price it's going to last a long time because a little goes a long way.
Jacqueline A.
My husband received this as a gift and it smells so wonderful! I wear it sometimes because I can't get over how good it smells. It lasts a long time and you definitely should use sparingly. A little goes a long way in my opinion.
Ethel J.
Memphis, TN
I am in love with this fragrance. I got this for my husband a few years back and he loves it. This is one of my top fragrance that my husband wears. I recommend this to anyone looking to get their husband something that smells nice.
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
I'll never forget when I met my husband that yummy smell he was wearing and it happen to be pleasure . I fall in love with it every single time . mmmmmmm
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
This is one of my favorite colognes. I love the fresh scent and also people always compliment me when I wear this cologne on how great I smell.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I've bought this several times for my husband it smells so good and clean imo my brother liked it so much he bought a bottle for himself
Jaclyn H.
Butler, MO
My husband has this and I love it, it's pricey, but good. I got him one last Christmas and he still has some!
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
Smells so good on guys without being overpowering like some colognes. It has a very "grown and sexy" tone
Rebecca L.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this scent! It smells so amazing. It is the only Cologne I like for my husband to wear. So sexy!
Shawna S.
Nice smell. Reminds me of my dad. He always wore this. It's a fresh classic smell. Bottle is nice
Luna G.
Bridgeport, CT
Does anyone know how this perfume smells like?
Jaclyn H.