BY ESTÉE LAUDER

• Pleasures Flower
  • Eau De Parfum Spray

Jenn S.
Marietta, GA
I find this to be such a classic scent that I cannot get enough of. My mom had a variation of it when I was a child and now I have my own! It smells classic and flowery and not too overpowering. The bottle is classic and sleek. I consider it to be a staple and would not change a thing!
Virginia R.
I love how his estee lauder florals spray smells I bought mine at my local Macy's it is a good value for a good amount of size it is long lasting because it's a good amount I would recommend to others
Andie L.
Pawcatuck, CT
This perfume is a very nice light floral smell. It's very nice for spring. I would recommend it to anyone that likes floral but does not want anything too heavy.
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Nothing I can say but I love Pleasures. The scent is so light and that is why I like it. Some colognes have such an overpowering aroma and this makes my head hurt. Pleasures is a cologne that I get along with.
oshia P.
This is ultra-feminine ultra girly ultra flowery but with a touch of the classic pleasures sent if you love pleasures and you love flowers you are going to love this scent!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite perfume when going to church as it is light, just right to match the serenity of the place and matches how solemn the atmosphere is.
Elena K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Very pleasant warm smell. When I worked at the perfume store this one was a very popular one. Would recommend to a friend
Samantha S.
Smells GREAT!!!! Long lasting perfume, I keep my travel size in my car with me all the time :)
Tess R.
Limhamn
Such an amazing scent! The scent is soo beautiful! The perfume is pretty pricey, but if you buy it you won’t be disappointed. The bottle is really cute and the perfume is long lasting. I don’t know I’ll buy it again since I love checking out new products, but I definitely recommend this perfume♥️
la6.m k.
nice smell ................, lasts so long time........., nice packaging ........, it's cute ............, doesn't irritate the skin because I spray it on my neck and doesn't get red in there, ideal for summer because of the light texture and the fresh smell

Amazon