BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Joyous as a profusion of Spring Flowers. Sparkling floral blooms of honeysuckle, jasmine and waterlily brightened with juicy mandarin. This Estee Lauder Pleasures Floral Eau de Parfum Spray finished in creamy woods and musk, is like petals on the skin.

Katelyn B.
Weatherford, TX
My husband gave this to me as a gift. I love all the Estee Lauder Pleasures collection. This one is more of a scent for a casual date. I would not wear this day to day though.
Rayna M.
Woodbine, KY
This is my most favorite perfume. I really don't no what it is, i guess it because of a floral smell, but its not to overwhelming. And I really like the lotion that goes with it.
arica h.
London, OH
I WISH I COULD GIVE THIS 10 STARS. ITS SOOO AMAZING I LOVE LIGHT FLORAL SCENT and this doesn't disappoint. if and when i buy perfume its always this.
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
Estee Lauders perfumes smell soooooo good!! She has one of my all time favorite perfumes!! BEAUTIFUL it's called
All I can say is heaven in a bottle. it's ever lasting smell works through out my long days.