BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Joyful as an abundance of flowers of spring.
Radiant flowers of honeysuckle, jasmine and water lily enlivened with juicy mandarin. Finished in creamy woods and musk, such as petals on the skin.

Virginia R.
I love how his estee lauder florals spray smells I bought mine at my local Macy's it is a good value for a good amount of size it is long lasting because it's a good amount I would recommend to others
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Nothing I can say but I love Pleasures. The scent is so light and that is why I like it. Some colognes have such an overpowering aroma and this makes my head hurt. Pleasures is a cologne that I get along with.
Doshia P.
This is ultra-feminine ultra girly ultra flowery but with a touch of the classic pleasures sent if you love pleasures and you love flowers you are going to love this scent!
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
My favorite perfume when going to church as it is light, just right to match the serenity of the place and matches how solemn the atmosphere is.
Elena K.
['Mount Vernon ', ''], WA
Very pleasant warm smell. When I worked at the perfume store this one was a very popular one. Would recommend to a friend
Samantha S.
Smells GREAT!!!! Long lasting perfume, I keep my travel size in my car with me all the time :)