BY ESTÉE LAUDER

EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ Designer: Estee Lauder Brand: PLEASURES EXOTIC Gender: WOMEN Fragrance Notes: Dewy Green Leaves, Fruit cocktail, Orange, Pink Grapefruit, Hibiscus, Violet Woods, Island Bamboo Flower, Indian Sandalwood, Fresh Orange Blossom, Lychee, Cassis, Sun-kissed Amber Year Introduced: 2004 Recommend Use: daytime Type: EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY Size: 1.7 oz see more...

Maria Monica B.
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I've always loved estee lauder pleasures. It was the first perfume that i love maybe because my mom wears it all the time, but it shape the type of perfume I lean towards. Feminine but not overpowering scent that makes people cough this lingers and sweet.
summer g.
summer g.
Me encanta este perfume . Me gusta que es lo suficientemente ligero para llevar y que el olor dura mucho tiempo . No puedo esperar para ir a buscar otra botella .
Maria F.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
I love Pleasures. The smell is sexy yet not strong and over powering. It lasts al day long. I recommend that if you can afford it, but my it. A little goes a long way.
Belem P.
Belem P.
Dallas, TX
I love this perfume. I like that it is light enough to wear and that the scent lasts a long time. I can't wait to go get another bottle.