Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Eau de Parfum Spray

The luscious new feeling in fragrance. A tropical delight... let it tempt you with its sparkling blend of exotic fruits and flowers. Like mango passion fruit cocktail, juicy citrus fruits and watery lychee, delectably combined with island bamboo flowers, orange blossom and dewy bougainvillea vine.

Is this perfume super sweet? I want to buy it for my mom for mother's day but she's not into the sweet fragrances.
Start your review of Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Eau de Parfum Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie G.
Waldoboro, ME
I like the smell of this perfume. Its florally and pretty. It's the first time i bought this perfume and will probably buy it again. I like the bottle. The smell lasts for a long time. I like Estee Lauder perfumes and i recommend this to anyone.
Leesa™ A.
Covington, LA
Pleasures is an exotic, lively and exciting scent! You put Pleasures on in the morning and by evening you will still have Pleasure!
This isn't a light, fruity or floral scent. It's an alive, sexy scent that will definitely give you Pleasure and get you noticed!
I've used Estee Lauder perfumes for over 40 years. I'm always complimented which then affords me the chance to reccomend it. Estee Lauder perfumes are never boring or outdated. You will find many pleasurable times while you are wearing Pleasures perfume by Estee Lauder.
Jess T.
This was my GOTO scent for the longest. I always loved to smell sophisticated and this was the scent for me! It’s so long lasting and people will remember you for it. The price is perfect I would honestly expect it to be more pricey given the great scent and duration it lasts! I buy one every year and it lasts!
endang S.
San Gabriel, CA
This is everlasting smile. Its like bring nostalgic from young life, and smells last a day, its eau de parfum 🥰. Me and my mom really love this product, we hope it comes in traveling size. Smells so fresh, blend of flower and some citrus.
Brynn K.
Superior
Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Brynn K.
This is a great summer scent. The tops notes are: green leaves, pink grapefruit, orange, and lemongrass. The mid-notes are: bamboo flower, hibiscus, orange blossom, litchi, apricot, opulent peony, rose, bougainvillea vine, and Baie rose. The bottom notes are: exotic woods and amber. This scent is like watching the sunset on a tropical island, fruity-floral with a touch of sensual amber.  A must-have on any island vaycay.
Jennifer R.
ME
This perfume smells pretty good. It has a very flowery smell to it! I first received it as a birthday present a few years ago and loved the smell! It definitely has a very unique smell compared to other flowery perfumes. I would but this again.
summer G.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta este perfume . Me gusta que es lo suficientemente ligero para llevar y que el olor dura mucho tiempo . No puedo esperar para ir a buscar otra botella .
Marcie D.
Love this fragrance. My go to fragrance when I am out with my husband. He loves this scent. My boys love this scent as well. I totally recommend this fragrance :)
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
This is a somewhat spicy fragrance without a strong sillage. It isn’t a favorite, but it is a nice, lighter scent for summer. I much prefer the Pleasures Intense over this fragrance. I would not purchase this again in the future.
Melissa B.
Central Islip, NY
Mango ,juicy passion fruit is what I get . It smells so fresh and beautiful . It lasts and lasts .