BY ESTÉE LAUDER

The luscious new feeling in fragrance. A tropical delight... let it tempt you with its sparkling blend of exotic fruits and flowers. Like mango passion fruit cocktail, juicy citrus fruits and watery lychee, delectably combined with island bamboo flowers, orange blossom and dewy bougainvillea vine.

Emily E.
Stockton, CA
At first impression I didn't love this perfume. When first sprayed it was strong and almost mature smelling. But later through the day I'd catch a whiff on my clothes and be like "Wow! This perfume smells delicious and amazing!" I'm not sure why it had a delay or why annoyed at first spritz but I did enjoy my sample of this perfume! It definitely is floral and high end with really strong notes.

It does appear this perfume has been discontinued; which is sad as I would easily purchase this.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I love the original smell! So when I tried this pleasures I was pleasantly surprised. Not to heavy and not to much floral just a light smell. It's on point with other fragrance prices. My friends like the smell I will buy again
Brooke G.
Pleasures Exotic is my favorite variation on the Pleasures line. While the original was a lovely scent, I found it to be a little peppery for overall liking. Exotic has some lovely floral undertones and also a hint of fruit. It really makes you feel like you are being transported to a tropical island, surrounded by the sea and beautiful flowers.
Jennifer R.
ME
This perfume smells pretty good. It has a very flowery smell to it! I first received it as a birthday present a few years ago and loved the smell! It definitely has a very unique smell compared to other flowery perfumes. I would but this again.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE Estee Lauder perfumes! This one smells sweet but not over powering. Two sprays will last for hours, even when you think the smell is gone someone will make a comment on how great you smell! Plus if you buy this at Macy's you'll sometimes get a free gift! WIN-WIN
Maria Monica B.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
I've always loved estee lauder pleasures. It was the first perfume that i love maybe because my mom wears it all the time, but it shape the type of perfume I lean towards. Feminine but not overpowering scent that makes people cough this lingers and sweet.
summer g.
Bronx, NY
Me encanta este perfume . Me gusta que es lo suficientemente ligero para llevar y que el olor dura mucho tiempo . No puedo esperar para ir a buscar otra botella .
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Estee Lauder Pleasures Exotic By Eau De Parfum Spray 1. 7 Oz. I love this fragrance so much that I just bought some this summer for my mom along with the lotion and shower gelee.
Maria F.
Boise, ID
I love Pleasures. The smell is sexy yet not strong and over powering. It lasts al day long. I recommend that if you can afford it, but my it. A little goes a long way.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Lightly sweet but still floral. This is one of my favorites. Estee lauder perfumes are a good bang for your buck too. Great quality but typically priced more reasonably.
Yessenia G.
Laredo, TX
Is this perfume super sweet? I want to buy it for my mom for mother's day but she's not into the sweet fragrances.