BY ESTÉE LAUDER

For the sheer pleasure of it.

A lively, modern balance of Pleasures' signature Lilies, Peonies, Jasmine, and Baie Rose.

The innovative spray creates an air-light mist, perfect for delicately scenting the body all over. In one glamorous gesture, airy notes are swept over the skin in a cool rush—like walking through a luxurious, fragrant cloud.

Top Notes:
White Lily, Violet Leaves, Green Accents

Middle Notes:
Black Lilac, White Peony, Karo-Karounde Blossoms, Baie Rose, Pink Rose, Jasmine

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Patchouli

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Water\Aqua\Eau; Pleasures Fragrance; Dilauryl Thiodipropionate; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Citronellol; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Hexyl Cinnamal; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Geraniol; Linalool; Limonene; Hydroxycitronellal; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Red 4 (Ci 14700); Red 33 (Ci 17200); Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) <ILN39238>

sarah m.
Ceredo, WV
This was my favorite perfume in high school its such a light sent and everyone else always complimented me when i wore this i love it for the summer and spring months and its more of a sophisticated smell!! I encourage anyone to try it that is thinking about it!
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
Amanda C.
This perfume is perfect! Smells so good, I got this as a gift and love it, it's a bit pricey but all you need is one squirt so it last awhile. So I would say it's worth the money. I would buy it again
Kerri N.
Danville, PA
Subtle and feminine fragrance without being over the top or too much. Good for daily use and with a lovely floral bottle. If you're looking for a signature scent, then this one is a great one to try!!
Richelle D.
Lancaster, KY
Estée Lauder Pleasures is one of my favorites. I love gentle floral fragrance. This lovely scent stays with you all day; Yet, is not overpowering. When I wear it, people always compliment me on how great I smell; and can't help but ask what I am wearing.
Christina  P.
Philadelphia , PA
I love the original pleasures, but I'm not a fan of this at all, I had high hopes in loving this cause the original is my absolute favorite but the only thing I liked about this one was the bottle. (Sorry just being honest)
Melissa C.
I can't remember which one I bought but Kendall Jenner was on the cover of it for her first shoot for this brand and I was so excited I bought the perfume. Love Estée Lauder
Danielle T.
This makes me feel like I am a bit older than I am so I don't use it that much because I don't like the smell
Denise C.
Have this in the roller, and I love it. More on the floral side. and lighter smelling. But it lasts.
Mandy S.
Leslie, MI
Classic favorite, light and floral. Have always loved this. A bottle lasts a long time. Very classic.