Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray for Women uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

pleasures Eau de Parfum mini Spray 4ml Pleasures body lotion 30ml see more...

Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Fresh! This scent is clean and refreshing for a smell and is Lauder's best fragrances. It smells everywhere. I used to work for Lauder and it was the only fragrance that I could ever wear that didn't give me a headache
Katie H.
Katie H.
Philadelphia, PA
This has got to be a Classic Scent, I remember going to the department store as a kid and my Aunt purchasing this, she was always buying high end cosmetics and perfume. That's probably where I get it from lol. Anyway I use to love when she wore this and when I started working this was one of the first perfumes I purchased myself. I still love the way this smells, this is one of those scents that I'll always love.
Aurora G.
Aurora G.
Los Angeles, CA
I. Am. In.Love! With this perfume😍
It's just so beautiful. It last for a very long time, literly till the next day. You will get compliments and me myself I feel fancy and elegant like Paris status Lol😏
So much to say, just know I'll b wearing this for a long time till its gone lol
Christina  P.
Christina P.
Philadelphia , PA
This is such an awesome light clean scent, it was my go to perfume in my teens and early 20s I still love it and need to get it again.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Dallas, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scent. Not overpowering. Just perfect. I use it during the day. Another great product from Estée Lauder
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
San Antonio, TX
It's A Classic Perfume. Smells Rich & Long Lasting. I Love It On Other People But Not On My Self. It Doesn't Smell Nice On Me & That Made Me Sad! I Have A Full Bottle & Will Be Gifting It To Someone Else. The Bottle Is Beautiful & Simple But Elegant As Well.