BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Launched by the design house of Estee Lauder in 1995 PLEASURES is classified as a refreshing flowery fragrance, This feminine scent possesses a blend of white lily lilac rose and violet, Accompanied by a hint of sandalwood, It is recommended for daytime wear,

Gladys R.
I've been using this perfume for 19 years, it was one of the first gifts my husband gave me. It smells really good and the smell lasts all day never fades away. A small amount goes a long way. I would definitely recommend this product. Good quality.
Jayne B.
Port St Lucie, FL
My husband bought me this perfume for my birthday. I usually adore Estee Lauder perfume. This, however, was not really my style. The scent is very overwhelming, so a little goes a long way. In addition it is very, very flowery. I am not much into flower scents (my favorite perfumes are Chanel Coco and Amarige...more sultry and smokier than floral). Pleasures is definitely a pretty scent, just not something I would wear every day.
Kristen H.
Lafayette, LA
I really like the pleasures perfume, its very crisp and has a distinct scent. It's floral, its top notes being white lily and violet leaves. But it also has some sandalwood undertones.
Chastity H.
Von Ormy, TX
Love the pleasures perfume. It lasts long time on your skin. ANd smells amazing
Gayle B.
S Setauket, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Estee Lauder scent. It's light and not overpowering. I love to use the other products like the lotion, etc along with the cologne to help with staying power.
Stacey T.
This is one of my favorite Estée Lauder scents. It is long lasting and smells absolutely amazing!
Inessa M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Spirits at all times and on all occasions .Nezhnye, romantic, easy and memorable. Repeated 3 times!
Floral aroma uplifting. Highly recommend!