Jayne B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Review for: Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau De Parfum Spray more...
My husband bought me this perfume for my birthday. I usually adore Estee Lauder perfume. This, however, was not really my style. The scent is very overwhelming, so a little goes a long way. In addition it is very, very flowery. I am not much into flower scents (my favorite perfumes are Chanel Coco and Amarige...more sultry and smokier than floral). Pleasures is definitely a pretty scent, just not something I would wear every day.