BY ESTÉE LAUDER

One of life's simple pleasures.
Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.
Never sweet, ever fresh, it delights your senses with pleasure after pleasure.

Alcohol Denat.; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Dilauryl Thiodipropionate; Citronellol; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Linalool; Limonene; Hydroxycitronellal; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral

• I would like to know how does this smell? Is it a flowery smell ? 2 Answers
  • I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or ju...2 Answers
  • Is this perfume too strong or is it a light scent? Be the first to answer!
Lisa C.
Greenwood
Review for: Estee Lauder Pleasures Perfume 3.4 Oz Edp For Women - PLE34SW more...
I got this in a gift set around Christmas time. I absolutely love Estee Lauder so I thought I would enjoy this perfume. I am absolutely not a fan of the scent, it smells kind of Jasmine.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
Review for: PLEASURES by Estee Lauder Eau De Parfum Spray 1 oz more...
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
wendy c.
amherst
Review for: Other more...
One of my all time favorites. I first got it as a gift from my mom and has since then continuously purchased. It’s a very subtle sweet smell but it lingers for a long time.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Pleasures is a very pleasurable scent! Smells like jasmine flowers. I recommend buying this around the holidays when they have perfume sets! This is super long lasting and people who love floral scents would love this particular perfume. I have gotten so many compliments when I spray this one on
Rebecca B.
GIBSON, NC
Review for: Estee Lauder more...
.I love Estee Lauder Pleasures for women it smells Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral blends of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. If you don't like sheer perfume you might not like it but it does last me all day. I'd definitely recommend this perfume if you like a sheer spring smell
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
I like this scent because it has a familiarity to it. It’s not too sweet, not too floral. It’s just a nice mixture. It keeps you smelling fresh as well. It lasts all day. And I love the bottle! Chic and simple.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This scent is so spring and girly! It's a great floral scent if that's the kind of scent you like. Not really a year round scent, mostly for spring and summer.
It's a light scent and I wish it lasted longer. Slightly reminds me of an old lady scent but honestly it smelled different from the bottle than when I sprayed it on my wrists, so keep in mind it may smell different on your skin. Get a sample if you're on the fence.
Tuyet T.
I was got it from one of my relative. It was came in a set and a lipgloss. I was use a lot of kind of perfume so I not really use it right a way. But my daughter ask for it so I just gave her and she gave me back the lipgloss ( cause she said she don't like the color it look old lol). And when she use it she tell me it smell good and when I try it, it really smell nice to me, calm and pleasure. But with me in just not really like how it look but I still recommend this to people.
April G.
There is a certain group of the population that smells urine instead of florals when exposed to one of the ingredients often found in floral fragrances (including this one). All I can smell is urine and it's terrible. I get sick every time I smell this. If you, too, smell urine occasionally while testing floral fragrances, this one will trigger that for you. Others love this, and I wish I had the ability to enjoy the fragrance as they do.
Liz W.
Henderson, NV
This perfume was the first "adult" perfume I ever purchased and I've been a fan ever since. The scent is subtle and last all day. A little bit goes a long way so the full size bottle can last me all year. Just catching a whiff through out the day makes me smile.

The price is a little high but you get what you pay for, in my opinion.
Klaurini ch V.
Is it strong?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
How would any describe this scent? Flowery, musky, Etc? Plus, how long does this last? #EsteeEditContest
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just on the gentlemen's page?
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I would like to know how does this smell? Is it a flowery smell ?
Lydia D.
Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fruity perfume. How much does it cost.