BY ESTÉE LAUDER #84 in Perfume for Her

One of life's simple pleasures.

Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.

Never sweet, ever fresh, it delights your senses with pleasure after pleasure.

Top Notes:
White Lily, Violet Leaves, Green Accents

Middle Notes:
Black Lilac, White Peony, Karo-Karounde Blossoms, Baie Rose, Pink Rose, Jasmine

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Patchouli

THE INSPIRATION

Created in 1995, Estée Lauder Pleasures set the trend for uplifting, airy fragrances and introduced the Sheer Floral fragrance type.

Evelyn Lauder created it to have a sheer, elusive, luminous quality. It captures the clarity of flowers just after a spring rain. This wonderful fragrance has been one of best selling fragrances for many years.

"Whatever the fragrance was to be, I wanted it to have an elusive, textural quality," said Evelyn Lauder. "And we have achieved it with Estée Lauder Pleasures. For the first time, there is a fragrance that unfolds like a flower in the warmth of the sun, surrendering its scent little by little."

INGREDIENTS

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Dilauryl Thiodipropionate; Citronellol; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Linalool; Limonene; Hydroxycitronellal; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral <ILN38868>

Sarah D.
Spencer, OH
I can greatly appreciate this floral scent without having that overpowering, and forever lingering "too much perfume". Stronger notes of jasmine bit everything is blended together nicely so that not any one scent is too strong. In their description they note that this was their attempt at transparent scents and I think that's a great description of this fragrance. Ulta has a deal going on to get a 1 oz, a rollerball, and gloss for $45 so this is definitely a great deal to make the estee lauder price tag more reasonable.
Andrea G.
Grand Rapids
I absolutely love this formula!!!! I will defiantly be buying this again!!! The price is always affordable!!!! And I can usually find a great deal or coupon in store!!! I will defiantly be recommending this to all of my friends and family!!!
wendy c.
Amherst, NY
One of my all time favorites. I first got it as a gift from my mom and has since then continuously purchased. It’s a very subtle sweet smell but it lingers for a long time.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Pleasures is a very pleasurable scent! Smells like jasmine flowers. I recommend buying this around the holidays when they have perfume sets! This is super long lasting and people who love floral scents would love this particular perfume. I have gotten so many compliments when I spray this one on
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
.I love Estee Lauder Pleasures for women it smells Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral blends of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. If you don't like sheer perfume you might not like it but it does last me all day. I'd definitely recommend this perfume if you like a sheer spring smell
Rachav l.
redondo beach
Clean and musky. This perfume screams naughty librarian. Soft and silky yet clean and pungent. What I love about this smell is that you almost can’t over do it because it doesn’t irritate the nose. Bath in this before you leave the house and you’ll be rocking clean all day
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Perfume scent is such a subjective thing. Personally, I am not a fan of Pleasures. To me, the floral scent is just overpowering. However, I could see how a lot of people may like this scent.
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
I like this scent because it has a familiarity to it. It’s not too sweet, not too floral. It’s just a nice mixture. It keeps you smelling fresh as well. It lasts all day. And I love the bottle! Chic and simple.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I got this in a gift set around Christmas time. I absolutely love Estee Lauder so I thought I would enjoy this perfume. I am absolutely not a fan of the scent, it smells kind of Jasmine.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
This scent is so spring and girly! It's a great floral scent if that's the kind of scent you like. Not really a year round scent, mostly for spring and summer.
It's a light scent and I wish it lasted longer. Slightly reminds me of an old lady scent but honestly it smelled different from the bottle than when I sprayed it on my wrists, so keep in mind it may smell different on your skin. Get a sample if you're on the fence.
Klaurini ch V.
Is it strong?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
How would any describe this scent? Flowery, musky, Etc? Plus, how long does this last? #EsteeEditContest
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just on the gentlemen's page?
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I would like to know how does this smell? Is it a flowery smell ?
Lydia D.
Where can I buy this. Does it even smells good. I really like fruity perfume. How much does it cost.