Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by M M.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray: Fresh sheer floral fragrance Perfect for any season see more...

• I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or ju...2 Answers
  • Is it strong?9 Answers
Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "The smell of this perfume is just great it smells really good without been to much, also great presentation." in 1 review
Christine R.
Auburn, NY
I like this scent because it has a familiarity to it. It’s not too sweet, not too floral. It’s just a nice mixture. It keeps you smelling fresh as well. It lasts all day. And I love the bottle! Chic and simple.
April G.
There is a certain group of the population that smells urine instead of florals when exposed to one of the ingredients often found in floral fragrances (including this one). All I can smell is urine and it's terrible. I get sick every time I smell this. If you, too, smell urine occasionally while testing floral fragrances, this one will trigger that for you. Others love this, and I wish I had the ability to enjoy the fragrance as they do.
Cam N.
Hi quality it lasts a long time and it's very feminine. Nice notes. Lingers around everywhere. Evident but not overpowering. One of the best perfumes I've ever used. I highly recommend
Amber B.
Greenville, NC
Love my pleasures perfume! The smell of this perfume is so clean and fresh. I have actually had women stop me at work and in the grocery store to ask me what perfume I wore because of the refreshing, classy scent. This is a great perfume for someone with long working days, because the scent does stay with you all day, but doesn't feel overpowering in the early mornings right after applying. This fragrance is a little pricey, but a little does go a long ways, and the small amount required for daily wear does make the bottle last to offset the high price.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
This is my favorite spring time Parfum I just bought the big gift set from Belk I love the lily's and flower smell. To me it smells clean not to strong either and last all day!
Sheila M.
Columbus, OH
I got Pleasures as a gift years ago in High School from a boyfriend - Ever since this has been my favorite perfume. It is so light and fresh, and I only have ever had to use just a little for an all day scent.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Estée Lauder always had amazing products, especially their perfumes ! I really love the smell of this perfume it smells amazing, very subtle and sweet. Definitely recommend also makes a great gift.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
This scent is good for every season, spring, summer, winter, and fall! It's not a harsh scent and smells wonderful. I highly recommend, I get lots of compliments from it and it says with me all day!
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I never know Estée Lauder made men cologne. I'm so obessed with the fragrance line for woman but this should be very instersting to try out. I'm going to buy it for my husband.
Ashley F.
This scent brings back soant happy memories. My mom used to wear this years ago. I am ad it is still being do. It is s great smelling fragrance that is timeless.
Klaurini ch V.
Is it strong?
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just on the gentlemen's page?