BY GENERIC

Estee Lauder Pleasures Eau de Parfum Spray: Fresh sheer floral fragrance Perfect for any season see more...

• I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just...2 Answers
  • Is it strong?8 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
  • "The smell of this perfume is just great it smells really good without been to much, also great presentation." in 1 review
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
Estee Lauder has the greatest smelling perfume ever. My husband actually found this deal. I've been wanting Pleasures for quite a while now. We got a 3.4 oz bottle for $54.99 and no shipping cost. That is how much you would pay for a 1.7 oz with a small bottle of lotion at a department store. We jumped on this deal. It got here in a quick manner; smelled great, no box damage, and the bottle was full. It smelled so great, my husband wouldn't leave me alone. The light floral fragrance stays with you all day and you don't have to constantly reapply. I would recommend this product to everyone that loves Estee Lauder's perfumes and the company that I purchased it from and sold it to me at such a great price.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
This scent is good for every season, spring, summer, winter, and fall! It's not a harsh scent and smells wonderful. I highly recommend, I get lots of compliments from it and it says with me all day!
Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Estée Lauder always had amazing products, especially their perfumes ! I really love the smell of this perfume it smells amazing, very subtle and sweet. Definitely recommend also makes a great gift.
leslie H.
leslie H.
S. Ozone park, N.y.
I never know Estée Lauder made men cologne. I'm so obessed with the fragrance line for woman but this should be very instersting to try out. I'm going to buy it for my husband.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
#EsteeEditContest I love its smell is absolutely amazing ... I love this fragrance is wonderful I bought it and it was worth. It was one of my favorites
Shana C.
Shana C.
Purchased at a fragrance counter in Macy's. Floral and clean. It's a bit overbearing, but a lovely fragrance overall for the price.
cristal m.
cristal m.
#EsteeEditContest. Would love to try this out I love this smell very clean scent fresh too amazing I would buy again
April G.
April G.
There is a certain group of the population that smells urine instead of florals when exposed to one of the ingredients often found in floral fragrances (including this one). All I can smell is urine and it's terrible. I get sick every time I smell this. If you, too, smell urine occasionally while testing floral fragrances, this one will trigger that for you. Others love this, and I wish I had the ability to enjoy the fragrance as they do.
Cam N.
Cam N.
Hi quality it lasts a long time and it's very feminine. Nice notes. Lingers around everywhere. Evident but not overpowering. One of the best perfumes I've ever used. I highly recommend
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Master Groomer Expert
This is my favorite spring time Parfum I just bought the big gift set from Belk I love the lily's and flower smell. To me it smells clean not to strong either and last all day!
Klaurini ch V.
Klaurini ch V.
Is it strong?
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just on the gentlemen's page?