BY ESTÉE LAUDER

One of life's simple pleasures.

Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral is a spirited blend of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose.

Never sweet, ever fresh, it delights your senses with pleasure after pleasure.

Top Notes:
White Lily, Violet Leaves, Green Accents

Middle Notes:
Black Lilac, White Peony, Karo-Karounde Blossoms, Baie Rose, Pink Rose, Jasmine

Base Notes:
Sandalwood, Patchouli

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat.; Pleasures Fragrance (Parfum); Water\Aqua\Eau; Butylphenyl Methylpropional; Dilauryl Thiodipropionate; Citronellol; Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde; Hexyl Cinnamal; Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone; Geraniol; Linalool; Limonene; Hydroxycitronellal; Eugenol; Benzyl Benzoate; Benzyl Alcohol; Cinnamyl Alcohol; Citral <ILN38868>

Sarah D.
I can greatly appreciate this floral scent without having that overpowering, and forever lingering "too much perfume". Stronger notes of jasmine bit everything is blended together nicely so that not any one scent is too strong. In their description they note that this was their attempt at transparent scents and I think that's a great description of this fragrance. Ulta has a deal going on to get a 1 oz, a rollerball, and gloss for $45 so this is definitely a great deal to make the estee lauder price tag more reasonable.
niva A.
Miami
omg i love love love this perfume. Not only does it last forever but it smells like what i imagine heaven smells like. I got it for my mom on mother's day and she loves it too! if you buy it at Macy's they usually have a free gift with it so go ahead, buy it and enjoy it!
Yaritza F.
Boston
This perfume has a peony based scent which is completely dreamy. It is light enough to wear everyday but others will notice it when you wear it, when in close proximity. I love the scent of flowers that takes over this perfume. I would say it’s a must have classic.
wendy c.
Amherst, NY
One of my all time favorites. I first got it as a gift from my mom and has since then continuously purchased. It’s a very subtle sweet smell but it lingers for a long time.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Pleasures is a very pleasurable scent! Smells like jasmine flowers. I recommend buying this around the holidays when they have perfume sets! This is super long lasting and people who love floral scents would love this particular perfume. I have gotten so many compliments when I spray this one on
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
.I love Estee Lauder Pleasures for women it smells Fresh as flowers after a Spring rain, this sheer, shimmering floral blends of Lilies, White Peonies and Jasmine, all tingling with the rare essence of exotic Baie Rose. If you don't like sheer perfume you might not like it but it does last me all day. I'd definitely recommend this perfume if you like a sheer spring smell
Christine R.
Rochester, NY
I like this scent because it has a familiarity to it. It’s not too sweet, not too floral. It’s just a nice mixture. It keeps you smelling fresh as well. It lasts all day. And I love the bottle! Chic and simple.
Lisa C.
Greenwood
I got this in a gift set around Christmas time. I absolutely love Estee Lauder so I thought I would enjoy this perfume. I am absolutely not a fan of the scent, it smells kind of Jasmine.
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Perfume scent is such a subjective thing. Personally, I am not a fan of Pleasures. To me, the floral scent is just overpowering. However, I could see how a lot of people may like this scent.
Tuyet T.
I was got it from one of my relative. It was came in a set and a lipgloss. I was use a lot of kind of perfume so I not really use it right a way. But my daughter ask for it so I just gave her and she gave me back the lipgloss ( cause she said she don't like the color it look old lol). And when she use it she tell me it smell good and when I try it, it really smell nice to me, calm and pleasure. But with me in just not really like how it look but I still recommend this to people.
Klaurini ch V.
Is it strong?
Ibti K.
Buffalo, NY
How would any describe this scent? Flowery, musky, Etc? Plus, how long does this last? #EsteeEditContest
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
I know they have this for women, is this a mans fragrance?, or just on the gentlemen's page?
Angela E.
Bryant
Is this a flower smell?
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
I would like to know how does this smell? Is it a flowery smell ?

back