Estée Lauder Pleasures Delight For Women Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Eleni K.

BY ESTÉE LAUDER

Pleasures Delight by Estée Lauder is a Floral Fruity Gourmand fragrance for women. Pleasures Delight was launched in 2007. Top notes are pomegranate, freesia, strawberry and green notes; middle notes are lily, peony, heliotrope and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are patchouli, marshmallow, vanilla, caramel, rose and sugar.

Robyn D.
Need an addictive fragrance but at a decent price. This is a total due for Coco Channel Madimosel. In fact it's a little better bc of the marshmallow scent notes. Totally recommend, but it's tough to find .
Elena L.
CORNELIUS, NC
OH MY GOODNESS! My mom gave this to me when I was a teenager, so whenever I smell this scent, it takes me back to my youth. The scent is very pleasant. It is not too heavy and just all around wonderful. It is a very fresh, lovely scent. I haven't used it in years though... which reminds me that I might want to look into getting it again!
Amber E.
This was the ONLY Estée Lauder fragrance I would wear for a very very long time, and one of the few fragrances I've used until the bottle was completely empty. Sweet and light it always reminded me of candied flower petals.
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
Pleasures is my all time favorite perfume. Its light but has staying power. And is very feminine and classy. I would suggest this to any of my friends to try. Its a bit pricey but well worth it.
Michal J.
I have always loved the smell of Pleasures. Before I owned it, anytime I was around someone who had it on I was so jealous! It is such a distinctive, clean, spring smell.
Shauntee N.
So, so, so good!!! It is a much warmer and sensual version of Regular Pleasures. I love this scent, it's the kind of scent you want to snuggle up to.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Such a yummy smell! It's decadent and sweet, but not a delectable sweet. It is just a warm and sensual scent and is divine! Love this perfume!
Matty L.
Light and floral. Love this perfume as my favorite flowers are jasmine and peonies. Hard to get ahold of nowadays.
Sabrina S.
Allenhurst, GA
Love this stuff. Lasts long and you don't have to worry about re applying for hours❤️
Eleni K.
Athens
I was expecting something better from Estee Lauder as regars the bottle of the parfum. The smell is nice and reminds me a bit the Angel from Thiery Mugler.

back